Nike KD 15

Why they gotta make getting the Psychic Purps so dramatic with this? I’m expecting this for the Penny’s tomorrow but for these?:lol:

9F9E8B5F-7067-4FF3-9FE5-0AD87AB9A864.png

They really need to stick to the launch blue/volt color blocking for this model.
A lot of the ones after that have been subpar. :smh:

PO

The consensus has kind of been that they're just okay performance wise, nothing special. And there are so many other options around along with some things upcoming, that I figured I'd wait for deep discounts and luck. They also just kind of look stiff to me. And of course a lot of people have complained about the heel slip issue (and the runners loop fix)

The consensus has kind of been that they're just okay performance wise, nothing special. And there are so many other options around along with some things upcoming, that I figured I'd wait for deep discounts and luck. They also just kind of look stiff to me. And of course a lot of people have complained about the heel slip issue (and the runners loop fix)
I think you’re making the right choice. I’ve bought way too many Nike basketball shoes over the years but never had such a sloppy fit like these. Saw a dude at todays hoop session in the black pair and asked him about the heel slip. He said he’s double socking every time he wears them and that seems to fill more space. I’m def not down for that especially since it’s a snug fit already.

These officially have been stashed or will be used for the weight room for me. Like you mentioned way too many good performers these days that get priority and just this year alone: Jordan 36, PG 6, Kyrie infinity, KD 14s>>>

If you’re a fast and explosive guard/forward which I’d consider myself I honestly say do yourself a favor and pass if you’re really trying to hoop in them or cop at steep discount. Too many complaints about the heel slip on the internet for it to not be a huge flaw in an otherwise great shoe.

Was able to grab the volt pair under retail.

I'm going to need that purple pair at somepoint though...

Struck out on the Penny’s but had the psychic purps as a back up plan…gonna see if I can find them somewhere below retail. If anyone knows, throw the alley oop. Thanks

I really like how the KD15s perform. Cushion, traction, and stability are excellent. Fit is very good for me - no heel slippage and just an overall good 1 to 1 fit. My only gripe with them is the support wings dug into the bottom sides of my feet a bit. I was able to fix it by putting in a slightly thicker insole. I have another colorway on the way to see if the support wings work better on a different pair with the stock insole. Pretty dope shoe when not getting pain from the wings.

I do agree that there are plenty of other options currently released (36 mids and lows, KD14s, Cut 1s, PG6s, etc.) or releasing soon (Cut 2s, Lebron 20s, 37s, etc.), so waiting for sales on the KD15s seems reasonable or skipping them altogether if other shoes work better for you.

Back
Top Bottom