Nike KD 15

Anyone body using these for walking/In the gym?

They're great for walking!

1660310701734.gif

No heel slippage. It’s a snug 1:1 fitting shoe for me.
Bet. Looking forward to checking them out. I walk about 5-6 miles day. Last KD’s I used in the same capacity were the 12’s. They did their job. Willfully these do that as I am a fan of snug 1 to 1 fits as well.

I rock with these heavy in terms of look. I do get a taste of that heel slip everyone is mentioning even after sizing down (starting to think 12.5 might just might actually be my true size after opting for 13's for so long).

I did notice the heel cup seems roomier than my other basketball shoes so that could have something to do with it. Kyrie's are still the standard, in my opinion, when it comes to lockdown.

Eager to try a size 12 to see how that feels but I'll give these a run on the court for a week or so before deciding if I need to use NDC's generous return/exchange policy.

KD15Purp.jpg

Last edited:
Played 2 hours in them this morning. Initial thoughts : I went TTS, snug around top, but perfect length wise. Very cushy straight out of the box. No heel slip, no pain from cage material. Zero issues.
Everything felt great - I too am surprised by the complaints.
The KD 8 is my fav KD and the 15 ranks right up there.

I wouldn’t mind owning another pair of these down the line, but do I NEED one is the question. 🤔

This is also the first KD shoe I’ve ever owned as well. Would like retros of older models soon if possibly.

got a pair of the black/white “nets” colorway from NDC. They fit smaller than my volt pair from NDC. Weird. Gonna exchange for another pair or hope NBY happens soon.

Back
Top Bottom