Nike KD 9 ID Thread - Available July 7, 2016

Definitely grabbed 2 Mc's I'll wait for other options but I learned that if they aren't on swoosh they're limited lol

Really.... not a GSW fan, just of KD will wait for regular id options

Last edited:
I've never seen such limited options for an ID shoe before 
embarassed.gif

FYI: The guidelines to the launch of the KD9 is restricted to one shoe per household and consumer.

I was talking to a Nike Rep why I can't add the home and away colors ways to cart....LAME.

thats lame! 

if that multicolor was all over i would cop .. with the white zoom and base. i think it would be aite.

i just want normal ID options like the black with multi ... thats pure fire.

i love KD, am i forced into being a warriors fan now?

View media item 2094333View media item 2094335My favorite 2 pairs. Not a Warriors Fan, but Durant one of my favorite players, along with Kyrie,

The blue just looks amazing on this model coupled with the yellow & white.... its a thing of sheer beauty.

Hopefully the regular iD goes live soon (using swoosh) or they put these on it.

Last edited:
Pretty amazed these are the only color options. Was hoping to make a yellow pair and a red pair. Ugh

Of the options available, I like the aways the best with yellow laces and lining. Too bad we can't choose a yellow zoom bag.

Pretty amazed these are the only color options. Was hoping to make a yellow pair and a red pair. Ugh

Of the options available, I like the aways the best with yellow laces and lining. Too bad we can't choose a yellow zoom bag.
Just be patient for now, this is just a limited option drop to capitalize on the hype of him going to GS. Same way they only gave the Lebron championship pair of Soldier 10s as an ID option. Only thing you could change was if you wanted words on the straps. Regular options will be coming.

Just found out about iD being up but I don't see the MC, sold out? Only seeing the white and blue upper option

Back
Top Bottom