Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just curious, everyone in here complaining about "no good colorways", what would you like to see? Not trying to start anything, just wondering what colorways they need to bring.

Oregon Veteran's Day PE

NIKE-KD-9-11.jpg

S*** like this .. not 20 monochrome cways

Last edited:
those Oregons are super clean. Whats the official name of those with the turquoise air pocket?

They are the "Nike will never release what we want, since they don't like money." KD 9. 
Lmao. i just copped the blk/blk. I must say, they fit a lil weird but after walking around in them i found them super comfy. i love how it hugs my foot. i went TTS ( sz 11 )

def looking forward to the grey pair, and maybe the Xmas.

Oregon Veteran's Day PE

NIKE-KD-9-11.jpg

These are so sick. Nike could make so many people into Oregon fans if they would just release all the Oregon PEs

EDIT: IF THEY WOULD JUST RELEASE ALL THE NCAA COLLEGE PES ALL THE COLLEGE FANS WOULD BE HAPPY. GUESS WHO WENT TO COLLEGE NIKE, A LOT OF THE PEOPLE WHO BUY YOUR STUFF...

Last edited:
the Nike email said up to 50% off meaning not all items are going to be half price off
laugh.gif

Last edited:
copped my BOP on SNS for 115 flat as someone posted. def not a bad deal. This shoe really grew on me. Got the greys on the way too

So I guess there won't be a big Christmas pack this year with the 9s releasing so early, lebron Wes not coming out til next year, and I'm sure when the kyrie 3 release?

So another one of my Zoom bags popped... gonna see if nike can return them and either replace or give me credit to do another shoe

Back
Top Bottom