Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
There were days where my legs were dead after playing in em, don't think they really help in terms of impact protection though I could be wrong. When I moved on from the KD 9s when mines popped, I moved to the CE low explosives and Boost reaaaaaally helps with impact protection, almost godly in a way.
Repped, thank you.

I will give boost basketball shoes a try.

Just thought the full zoom would help my creaky knees but it seems like they hurt even more after playing in them.

Fyi i seen the all red with white regular 9s at the outlet today for $45 minus 30% wouldve been 31.50.... scattered sizes but didnt have my size, woulda copped. It was ellenton fl

Fyi i seen the all red with white regular 9s at the outlet today for $45 minus 30% wouldve been 31.50.... scattered sizes but didnt have my size, woulda copped. It was ellenton fl

Great find.....Im not sure what the price is on the University Red 9s at the Cleareance store in Flushing, Queens (NYC) but that store has a lot of those and the Black/Antracite pairs. Me personally Ill be hitting that store this weekend to rack up on as many pairs of Lunarepic Flyknits as possible.

Imma hit an outlet tomorrow with the hopes of getting the red pair for the low.

My outlet still had the Reds at 75$. Used 30% off and 10$ coupon. 45$ out the door. Mad because at some outlets they are marked 45$ before discounts.

Also the Elite MC I grabbed for 63$ also.

Does anybody know if there was a blue Kentucky PE? I've seen the white ones and I figure they got a white and a blue, just haven't seen anything

Anyone have the elites and go 1/2 size down? I went TTS on mine and didn't feel completely locked down while playing in them...maybe there's a break-in period required???

I HAD to go a half size down. They felt like they were slipping off with a size 11, so I took em back and got a 10 1/2 and they fit PERFECT now

Does anybody know if there was a blue Kentucky PE? I've seen the white ones and I figure they got a white and a blue, just haven't seen anything

They had these early in the season. Best pic I could find.
full~01.jpg

Picked up 3 elites so far... loving em! Pink dust, multi colors 2 weeks ago and FTS today! Hella under rated IMO... fit is way better than regular KD9s

Attachments

• 20170801_005229.jpg
    20170801_005229.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • 20170801_005346.jpg
    20170801_005346.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
  • 20170731_213709.jpg
    20170731_213709.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
For those still looking for the multicolor flyknits elites....outlet in Rosemont (by O Hare in Chicago) just dropped the price to 59.99. Lots of sizes still left. I spent 99.99 on them yesterday....then chucked the box and receipt (after filling out the survey for the $10 gift code I’m supposed to get in a few days). Didn’t keep the box cause I needed the room in my luggage....flying back home to NYC tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_3634.JPG
    IMG_3634.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Both Wandas and MC are still $99 at my local outlet (Ontario Mills), but FTL did have a few pairs of the elites at $79.99

At Deer Park Tanger they have the multicolor elites for 100, the pink elites for a little more, and the standard reds for 40

My outlet still had the Reds at 75$. Used 30% off and 10$ coupon. 45$ out the door. Mad because at some outlets they are marked 45$ before discounts.

Also the Elite MC I grabbed for 63$ also.

Assuming you're metro Detroit by your avatar. Which outlet are you talking about?

great lakes probably, but birch run had em for the same price, so probably tanger got em too

IMG_1326.JPG

Had no intentions of getting these but for 59.99 I said why not.... ellenton FL outlet. They had the Oregon state elite joints for $120 & the regular Oreos I think also $120. No other colors or elites

For whatever reason, I believe that most of the older KD 9s are $200 and everything else after that is $150.

I remember there was some confusion when the pre-heat colorway dropped and some people had to pay $200 at FLs and other retailers when the retail price was said to be $150. I think the box even said $200 MRSP if I'm not mistaken.

KD 9 VOUCHER VALUES

Preheat - $200
USA - $200
Summer Pack - $200 (unconfirmed)
Unlimited- $200 (unconfirmed)
Gold Medals - $200
Birds of Paradise - $200 (unconfirmed)
Battle greys -$200 (unconfirmed)
Blackouts - $200 (unconfirmed)
Obsidian- ?
Christmas/sauce- $150

Welp I sent in my Gold Medals and Nike gave me a voucher for $150