Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Foot-Locker-adidas-Originals-Prime-Knit-Black-1.jpg

+
876322057_o.jpg

+
Has the articulated zoom unit of the 7s but it's influenced by the KD 6 Elite zoom unit/midsole more
nike-kd-6-elite-supremacy-03.jpg

=
kd-9-black-red.jpg

My dislike is the honeycomb pattern. Hope it's not standard on all colorways.

When i saw the figurine i immediately thought of the 6 elite woth that midsole and zoom unit.

That adidas look round the ankle is goin across a lot of nikes shoes now.

Hello everybody and possibly some old friends from back in 2004-2007.

Am I the only one here with a big question mark on the full length zoom bag?
How in the world will someone be able to compress/feel the huge 10mm bag right under his toes?
People under 75kg/165 pounds struggle to activate common zoom bags right under the metatarsals and here we see the bag's length down to the toes with the same air pressure as the heel and forefoot?
I really don't understand the logic behind that concept..
Even the KD8 had that exaggerated lengthy air bag which are another story better than this one.
No hating or anything it's just impossible for someone to take advantage of it with his toes..
Imo it will just be a pointless continuation of the midsole.

Just look at this pic, the toe bag looks redundant.
View media item 1954227
Any thoughts?

These go hard. Those mockups are nice. Aunt Pearl's look out of this world. I could see myself buying my first KD with these.

In my opinion, I only see the Lillard collar with these. The Yeezy comparisons are reaches to me. The pattern of the flyknit looks like the Magista soccer shoe, just bigger. And the midsole is a combination of the KD6 Elite and KD7 like others have already said. Let's just enjoy the shoe and not try to compare it too much to everything else. These are :pimp:

I never liked KD's but these are 
smokin.gif
. So non elites are already flyknit for $150? If so then that's a steal! I believe kobe 9 elites which were the first basketball shoe to have flyknits were around in the $200 ballpark without airmax tech.

Hello everybody and possibly some old friends from back in 2004-2007.

Am I the only one here with a big question mark on the full length zoom bag?
How in the world will someone be able to compress/feel the huge 10mm bag right under his toes?
People under 75kg/165 pounds struggle to activate common zoom bags right under the metatarsals and here we see the bag's length down to the toes with the same air pressure as the heel and forefoot?
I really don't understand the logic behind that concept..
Even the KD8 had that exaggerated lengthy air bag which are another story better than this one.
No hating or anything it's just impossible for someone to take advantage of it with his toes..
Imo it will just be a pointless continuation of the midsole.

Just look at this pic, the toe bag looks redundant.

Any thoughts?
maybe its just for cosmetic purposes? i see what you saying tho

very excited for these shoes but it all depends on how that zoom air feels. the 8s didn't feel good at all.

As other have stated I think the upper looks very Lillard 2, while the midsole is a combo of the kd 7 and 8 sort of mixed. The outsole is something new though. This is the first KD i'm actually interested in, and the black based and white based colorways are sick. My body is ready.

does this remind anyone of an old nike tennis model?

think it was the ballistic or sth like that...

Silhouette is nice - i'll give them that.

The design seems like 2 pieces; the upper and the sole.  They don't seem to communicate with each other and I have difficulty thinking and comprehending how these feel like '1 piece' in a transitional sense. 

The sole already indicates you're a good 15-20mm off the ground and looks laterally stiff, which I don't think compliments KD's game at all (7ft point guard).

Got the whole Jordan XVI exposed zoom air going too..

Of course these are just initial assumptions.

Wonder if KD ever regrets turning down UA.

Back
Top Bottom