Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
These look like they could be performance beasts...they look kinda good and ugly at the same time.

Not to suggest that Nike have ever been about value for money,  but i had these guessed at somewhat higher price.

Is this because UA are snapping at their heels?

Not to suggest that Nike have ever been about value for money,  but i had these guessed at somewhat higher price.

Is this because UA are snapping at their heels?

UA took a chunk of the market because of the price of Curry 2s and I don't think Nike would drop the price of the LeBrons or Kobes. Kyrie and KD need to be at a price point much lower so they cover more market. Just my thoughts though

I dig them... just hope that heel fit isn't weird.  When they do the full-bootie w/ an independent tongue there's a chance they lack that secure heel lockdown.  Not saying this will happen but just has been my experience

does this remind anyone of an old nike tennis model?

think it was the ballistic or sth like that...
I mentioned that in the thread that got locked, they remind me of the Aggasi LWPs. They also remind me of the Nomo Trainers

Last edited:
Will cop if there's a Laker colorway 
nerd.gif

Knowing Nike we'll get OKC CWs even if KD leaves. The 10 will be the first new team colors.
Totally agree.

It was pretty obvious  with the Lebron 12s too.

btw: I don't think that he will leave OKC. I guess he will sign a 1 year deal (plus a player option for the 2nd year) with OKC, opt out after 1 year and see what goes around in the league (and what RW0 decides to do).

Hello everybody and possibly some old friends from back in 2004-2007.

Am I the only one here with a big question mark on the full length zoom bag?
How in the world will someone be able to compress/feel the huge 10mm bag right under his toes?
People under 75kg/165 pounds struggle to activate common zoom bags right under the metatarsals and here we see the bag's length down to the toes with the same air pressure as the heel and forefoot?
I really don't understand the logic behind that concept..
Even the KD8 had that exaggerated lengthy air bag which are another story better than this one.
No hating or anything it's just impossible for someone to take advantage of it with his toes..
Imo it will just be a pointless continuation of the midsole.

Just look at this pic, the toe bag looks redundant.
View media item 1954227
Any thoughts?
keep the ride fluid, those zoom max bags are super easy to compress, every ball shoe outside the hyperposite 2 has always been one of my go to for basketball. Also i personally enjoy the heel to to transition with the zoom bags. its a totally different experience to regular zoom bags

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really nice. They remind me of some sneakers released in the mid 90s like the air penney series-there just bloated with technology. They look incredibly comfortable too. I felt that the last KD seemed really really lazy. Nike really came hard this week.

$150 price starting out sounds good -- but as always will wait for dscounts for something to hoop in
Full length zoom is always a good look. Like others have stated just interested about how the zoom will peform overall

For me, it's blending that full length max zoom with stability and some flexibility.  It looks like they might have done well w/ that here.  Definitely curious w/ these.

I swear I'll drop it on this, but the heel shape bothers me a bit... if anyone has tried the Lillard 1, the shape of the back of the heel just doesn't wrap around your ankle well and it gave me problems.  Not saying it will for sure be the same here, but it is very similar in looks where it doesn't sit flush w/ the heel.  Note pic above, thanks Grizz

I swear I'll drop it on this, but the heel shape bothers me a bit... if anyone has tried the Lillard 1, the shape of the back of the heel just doesn't wrap around your ankle well and it gave me problems.  Not saying it will for sure be the same here, but it is very similar in looks where it doesn't sit flush w/ the heel.  Note pic above, thanks Grizz
hmmm that looks like an issue. I need lockdown and a snug fit

Back
Top Bottom