Votes: 1 10.0%
  • .5 Size Down

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • 1 Size Up

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 1 Size Down

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

I'm getting sensations of a heavier wallet. I'm okay with this.
smokin.gif

and more pics

I thought the Obsidian / Dust colorway might be the one to get me off the fence.

Until i saw the real thing, as opposed to promo images.

It's been one let down after another on the colorways.

Might get my first IDs yet.

Last edited:
Just curious, everyone in here complaining about "no good colorways", what would you like to see? Not trying to start anything, just wondering what colorways they need to bring.

I personally would want to see legit Golden State colorways instead of the id versions. Home, away, black and a yellow version like he has worn would be nice. The flyknit on the id was no where near up to par on the blues 

Haven't seen ONE colorway that was a must cop yet. very disappointing to see how they're doing such a dope silhouette 

Haven't seen ONE colorway that was a must cop yet. very disappointing to see how they're doing such a dope silhouette 

The only pair I paid for was the Gold Medal limited. And I agree, the "unreleased" black MC is a must. Can't believe that one is not coming.

Just curious, everyone in here complaining about "no good colorways", what would you like to see? Not trying to start anything, just wondering what colorways they need to bring.
what we wanted and what got us excited was this ^ colorway, once the info/rumor got out that this cw wasn't coming everyone went to pass and got over critical of the cws

what we wanted and what got us excited was this ^ colorway, once the info/rumor got out that this cw wasn't coming everyone went to pass and got over critical of the cws

the colorways have been poop fam. Theres been like 9-10 releases total and they've given us 4 white/black or grey scale colorways.....

I liked the colorways so far. There's a lot of life left for the 9. Things change. We may end up getting those two dope black based colorways later on. You never know with Nike.

Last edited:
To the shoes defense, I haven't seen KD9's at outlets yet. lol

It's crazy - I am playing in 2 leagues currently and in both the most apparent and frequently seen shoes are KD9s. All different colorways but it's the first time I've noticed so many people wearing the latest sig of someone.

I liked the colorways so far. There's a lot of life left for the 9. Things change. We at end up getting those two dope black based colorways later on. You never know with Nike.

Agreed to a certain extent. Some of us feel that Nike's initial release of the Kd9 was misleading. They showed us 3 cws into 11 cws later, we've have yet to see.

Off subject a little: There isn't a Lebron 14 release and no hope for a X-Mas lebron shoe. I thought Nike really would of focused on making the holiday kd stand out. Maybe some us (including me) are use to a more Christmas-like, mutilcolored woven flyknit. "The Sauce" as Nike calls them are bland.

For the most part the colors are simplistic and the overlapping of black/grey color scale is over used. Hopefully in 2017 the simple colors will be ween out and we'll see more thoughtful colorways...

They could have made the MIc Drops a lot better. I wanted a more basic black/white colorway, left with that monster.

the colorways have been poop fam. Theres been like 9-10 releases total and they've given us 4 white/black or grey scale colorways.....
Nike doesn't know how to balance out simplicity with flashiness. That colorway is a good example of being simple and flashy, but not too flashy, and of course they're not releasing. Instead, they're releasing colorways that look like they came outta ID. Basically, their basic colorways are too basic and their crazy colorways were too crazy and Nike needs to find a balance in between.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom