Nike KD II (2) – White / Midnight Navy – Photo Blue (Via SneakerFiles)

Via SneakerFiles

nike-kd-ii-2-white-midnight-navy-photo-blue-1.jpg

Though the Nike KD I (1) did not rank as high as many other Nike Basketball products performance-wise, the KD II (2) is definitely a different story. Performance-wise, the KD II is an extremely good value at $84.99, and this new colorway is also quite pleasing to the eyes. Featuring a white upper with blue accents via midnight navy and photo blue hits, this KD2 hosts a clean and fresh look. The Nike KD II (2) - White/Midnight Navy-Photo Blue is now available at your local retailers for $84.99. Click to Purchase at Finishline.com\
nikekdii2whitemidnightn.jpg
>
nike-kd-ii-2-white-midnight-navy-photo-blue-2.jpg

im feelin these, like the patent on it too.

anyone got a review on these for ballin? im really interested.

look and feel like an $80 dollars kicks. Nothing more nothing less.
Hahaha, oh geeze.  Well, the Hyperdunk looks and feels like a $20 shoe, yet performs decent enough.  I've never thought they're worth anywhere near the MSRP of $110, but they were always ok.

The KD2 is a great shoe at an unbeatable price.  If they perform anywhere near as well at the KD1 (and from what I've read, they're mucho better), they'll be a darkhorse contender for bball shoe of the year.

Kudos to KD and Nike for coming up with the KD line - straight up bball without any junk props or hype, just like KD.

Originally Posted by clkru

look and feel like an $80 dollars kicks. Nothing more nothing less.
Hahaha, oh geeze.  Well, the Hyperdunk looks and feels like a $20 shoe, yet performs decent enough.  I've never thought they're worth anywhere near the MSRP of $110, but they were always ok.

The KD2 is a great shoe at an unbeatable price.  If they perform anywhere near as well at the KD1 (and from what I've read, they're mucho better), they'll be a darkhorse contender for bball shoe of the year.

Kudos to KD and Nike for coming up with the KD line - straight up bball without any junk props or hype, just like KD.

agreed & the colorsways these are getting are niceeeeeeeee

I like this CW,

but there is just sooo much stuff coming out,

these will go to the back burner. (F&F? EA?)

Back
Top Bottom