Nike Kevin Durant 1 (pics)

I actually like these shoes. I ain't much of a fan of Kevin Durant, but the Durant 1's are nice and clean and on point.

i like these. for a shoe that is relatively low in cost, you can't expect anything groundbreaking, but they look good and should perform well, and thatshould be suffice

These will be leaps and bounds better than the Flight Skools....as those things were terrible on the Court. I don't see how Durant played in them, cause Imnot as big as him and they felt like Bricks, but they do look original...

I liked the look of the Air Flight Skools more (as of now...just comparing with these pics) but playing wise, Im sure there will be an improvement.

I like these, nice and simple, much much better than the Air Flight School's. At the price range, especially after going on sale, will be a a pick up.

Anybody wonder if the following will have any impact on his ability to sell Nike product?:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/basketball/365719_trial04.html

"As an example, Tuesday's filing talks about how 19-year-old Sonics rookie Kevin Durant was described by many, including Sonics CEO Danny Barth in adeposition with city lawyers, as a "potentially transcendent player and potential superstar."

The motion says such terms are normally reserved for players like Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Kobe Bryant and LeBron James. Yet the Sonics made"only minimal efforts" to market Durant in Seattle, allowing him to appear only once on KJR and "failing to attempt to create a bond between Mr.Durant and the Seattle community.'"

www.sonicscentral.com

Clean looking.. bet they look even better ballin them tho.. definitely might have to get em for 80..

da young gunz pack will include b-roy durant and second best pg in da league after kidd d-will

This guy can't possibly be serious. Better point Guard that Chris Paul? Come on now....

yea im serious waaay better than chris paul d-will went 2 da playoffs his 2nd year in da league n went 2 da second round chris paul went his 3rd year in daleague n got lucky wit da mavs cuz j kidd just got there u must have juck became a chris paul fan jumpin on da bandwagon yup i could see dat

I'm starting to like that NIke is going in a more simplistic design aspect to their shoes. Plus get out of here saying that Kidd is the best in the leagueright now or even D-Will being the secodn best point guard. Paul is better than either one of them at this stage in their careers respectively, this comingfrom someone that went to UNC and hated watching him play against Carolina. He is quickly becoming a superstar, while D-will is just on the verge of being anAll-star.

yea im serious waaay better than chris paul d-will went 2 da playoffs his 2nd year in da league n went 2 da second round chris paul went his 3rd year in da league n got lucky wit da mavs cuz j kidd just got there u must have juck became a chris paul fan jumpin on da bandwagon yup i could see dat
Okay but what is your point. Chris Paul finished 2nd in Most Valuble Player in the L this year, D Will aint no where close to get into thatdiscussion. Oh yeah and you do realize that N.O. wasn't at full strenght most of last year and still finished just under .500. Been a CP3 he was a freshmanat WF, and thats saying a lot cause Im a Terp and Hoya fan. Say what you want though. Men Lie, Women Lie..... Numbers don't.

Check your stats b4 the next time you speak....

Shoes are simple and clean. If they're the same price as the flight skools, I might be interested......

So Kidd is the best point guard in the league? What!? Last time I checked, he isn't even a top five PG.

1. CP3
2a. Dwill
2b. Nash
2c. Parker
5. B. Davis

Back
Top Bottom