Nike KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK! (lots of pic)

inf from hk-kicks.com, H-LeungNike KOBE ASTON MARTIN PACK!March 8, 2010 HK$2399=us$300
P1030366.sized.jpg
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table]1. box[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table]Hyperdunk[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table]I TOLD U I GOT THIS [table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table]THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT [table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table]Zoom Kobe V [table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]From KobeAston Martin Pack[/td][/tr][/table]more:

AYEEEEEE Nike Nice Trick Up your sleeves I respect it they knew maybe if they just released the hyperdunks that they might have a problem selling My opinion it will sell regardless of they fact the hyperdunk can sell them self. But why not add the Kobe V on as a pack with the hyperdunks, hyperdunks are from last year as a pose the the kobe V their in right now. I like it though

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i bet the "no way im getting these" is now "2 packs for me".
If Nike only knew they could rob us blind with good colorways
smh.gif
instead the continue to try and shove gimmicks down our throats. 
mad.gif

No thanks. This is the perfect home for them.

commercial-dumpster.jpg

Gimmicky, I suppose. No more than the random high school and college edition shoes of Kobe and LeBron. Will cop for retail if possible.

I think these are nice, but that's my opinion now I got to find what stores will
get them & with the price of $300 that's more reasonable then the $500-$700
was rumored to be.

The pack as a whole is nice. I'm not too happy with cw execution of either shoe but they're decent. Not sure if Im going to cop though.

Wait, hold up, March 8!? No cop for me. Eggplant Foamposites
pimp.gif

Im loving it.

The newer pics showing some small details got me hook..... I would cop.

Does anyone know what type of drop these will be???

thanks

Originally Posted by never wear them

Not worth the hassle... 700$... Rather buy my girl a purse.
it isn't supposed to be that much...

on a side note...i wish my girl's purses were that inexpensive!

Colorways are alright. As far as the print, I woulda went w "I will-Be there." or "You trust-Your boy?" 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom