NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

my order came today, but the purchase doesn't appear in my bank account. maybe nike forgot to charge me?

just ordered from ntla, even though i'm already from la but not that part of town. i think shipping it to my house is cheaper than the mpg of my car sincei live on the other side of town.

kobehead wrote:
Originally Posted by never wear them

how much again? sorry really dont want to go through the whole 12 pages

Retail $25.

THANKS KOBEHEAD. still wondering if i should go and get one.... does Kobe deserve my respect after showing a pathetic performance ?.... yes he does...couple games will not affect his career..

kobehead, how tall are you? i'm 6'0/5'11 210ish i wear a L. i hate shirts that are wide but if the shirt is true to length maybe i'll go andcheck it out. i hate the fact that you have to spend 25$ to get validated...
laugh.gif

kobehead wrote:

Retail $25.
THANKS KOBEHEAD. still wondering if i should go and get one.... does Kobe deserve my respect after showing a pathetic performance ?.... yes he does... couple games will not affect his career..

kobehead, how tall are you? i'm 6'0/5'11 210ish i wear a L. i hate shirts that are wide but if the shirt is true to length maybe i'll go and check it out. i hate the fact that you have to spend 25$ to get validated...
laugh.gif

I'm 5"10 165ish and I got a L.

Originally Posted by peezy921

just ordered from ntla, even though i'm already from la but not that part of town. i think shipping it to my house is cheaper than the gallons per mile of my car since i live on the other side of town.

how much did they charge you for shipping? and thanks IMaGe619 for the info.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

just ordered from ntla, even though i'm already from la but not that part of town. i think shipping it to my house is cheaper than the gallons per mile of my car since i live on the other side of town.

bought 2 shirts. shipping was about $8 (forgot). They give you the option of choosing which shipping method you want. I chose ground.

Originally Posted by TripleH16

bought 2 shirts. shipping was about $8 (forgot). They give you the option of choosing which shipping method you want. I chose ground.

thanks man

I usually wear a L when it comes to Triple A sized shirts, but I ordered a medium in the MVP shirt and it fits perfect.

I noticed that when it comes to shirts made by nike, adidas, or even reebok, I have to go with a medium because their Ls fit like XLs.

^sup dennis i'm glad you had fun at the game...must have been a roller coaster of emotions cuz it was ugly!

trip%20frt%20list_MED.jpg

Triple Double Tee

Sorry this is off topic but since we're all Lakers fans I'd thought I'd share....$28

Now @ undftds website!

kobehead wrote:

Retail $25.
THANKS KOBEHEAD. still wondering if i should go and get one.... does Kobe deserve my respect after showing a pathetic performance ?.... yes he does... couple games will not affect his career..

kobehead, how tall are you? i'm 6'0/5'11 210ish i wear a L. i hate shirts that are wide but if the shirt is true to length maybe i'll go and check it out. i hate the fact that you have to spend 25$ to get validated...
laugh.gif

I'm pretty close 6'1"/190ish and I ended up gettin a XL. I like slim fitting shirts and this one isn't oversized at all it seems.haven't worn it yet but have tried it on. it's a tad bit wide on me but it should shrink a bit after wash. length is good tho.

the niketown at ceasar's palace forum shops has the MVP t-shirt i got a few today (one for dad for father's day, one for me, and one for my lil homie)

Alright here's my story:
I ordered the tshirt during the 2nd restocking. I live in an apartment for college and I had the shipping address to my apartment (away from home). I wasexpecting it to come before my lease expired so I thought it would be safe to ship it to my apartment; however, they took so damn long that my lease expiredand the shirt came after I went home for a break. Now I have to drive back to my college and pick it up.

long story short:
smh.gif
@ nike for taking so long to ship the shirts

go lakers!

everyone got these extras and I only got exactly what I ordered....dono if I"m supposed to be upset or just happy they got it right?

who are the Lakers? aren't they out of the playoffs already?

anyone know anyway I can get this shirt in Canada? OR any stores selling the shirt that will ship to Canada?

Originally Posted by DFABIX

everyone got these extras and I only got exactly what I ordered....dono if I"m supposed to be upset or just happy they got it right?

who are the Lakers? aren't they out of the playoffs already?

Yeah, I'm kind of upset now too. I would have saved one, I know something will end up happening to the foil eventually.

Guess I should have thought about it when I ordered anyway.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

^sup dennis i'm glad you had fun at the game...must have been a roller coaster of emotions cuz it was ugly!

trip%20frt%20list_MED.jpg

Triple Double Tee

Sorry this is off topic but since we're all Lakers fans I'd thought I'd share....$28

Now @ undftds website!

Sup bro!

Yeah, I'm still recovering from losing my voice. The game was crazy and Staples went nuts.

did anyone that ordered a 3xl on ndc receive theirs? i ordered on the first day and my order was cancelled.

^I've also been waiting to hear about any sz 3XLs. Same thing happened to me. 3XL received? Anyone, Anyone?
nerd.gif

<bill plaschke> MVP? more like MIA </bill plaschke - latimes> - in today's la times.

you're still the MVP in my book though. just bc you fell short, can't discount everything you did to help bring the Lake-show to the Finals again.these shirts will still come in handy next season in the MVP race.
pimp.gif

Yea, that and my newly freshly printed "WAR LAKERS" shirt will do just nicely.....starting NOW, since last season is DONE.....(albeit in embarassingfashion)

They cancelled my order for the 2xl and 3xl, and I am pis_ed off!
mad.gif

They do not have them anywhere in their warehouse. Waited for a month and got nothing.
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom