NIKE KOBE MVP TEE SHIRT???

Just curious. How do these shirts fit? Are they oversized like other Kobe shirts or do they fit normal?

Originally Posted by DJGlue

kb24.com has the Nike MVP shirts up.

M-XXL

$25+$12shipping = $37

12$ shipping?!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ldea

Originally Posted by DJGlue

kb24.com has the Nike MVP shirts up.

M-XXL

$25+$12shipping = $37

12$ shipping?!!
eek.gif

Yeah kb24.com kills it on the shipping. They use FedEx Ground. It's pretty much retail+tax+shipping
laugh.gif
I'm still happy to get a shirt after the whole NDC disaster.

After months of emails saying that my order is delayed, Nike sent me this:

Item Details:

Desc Color Size Qty
Kobe Celebration T-Shirt Black/Gold L 2

Thank you for your nike.com order o245201615. Unfortunately, we will not be able to fulfill the item(s) above.

Your item(s) have been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please visit nike.com again soon as styles and colors change often.

This email message has been automatically generated.
WACK...

saw the black/gold mvp shirt today at ntsf. i might pick one up tomorrow, hopefully they dont fit like jordan shirts.

Originally Posted by acts65

Just curious. How do these shirts fit? Are they oversized like other Kobe shirts or do they fit normal?

they aren't oversized at all. that's what I was worried about. fit pretty nice.. a bit wide, but length is good. and $12 for KB24.com shipping!?kinda crazy. I don't get why ppl just don't phone order from niketown when shipping is $4ish (depending on location probs but order from ur closest NT)a shirt I hear? I went into NTLA to pick a couple up, but I know ppl have been phone ordering them from actual store.

I was furious 2 days ago when I found out that my order was cancelled for the 2xl and 3xl shirt.
Today, to my surprise I got a package overnighted from NDC with 2 shirts which are both 3xl.
The best part is, the total says $00.00
eek.gif
nerd.gif
. Thank you, NIKE!
pimp.gif

Nike REALLY messed up this time, wow. Some people received free orders/ additional shirts, and some cats orders got cancelled. strange.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Nike REALLY messed up this time, wow. Some people received free orders/ additional shirts, and some cats orders got cancelled. strange.

And I got what I ordered and got charged what I ordered.
tired.gif
lol

i got the cancelled email too but to my suprise i received one 3xl shirt today. (i ordered 2)

What time does the Nike store in LA open EST? I would llike to order the shirt from there, but if they don't have it then I will get it from KB24.

Do the Larges fit like Jordan Larges or smaller? I'm a werid size b/w a medium and a large normally...

NTLA IS OPEN FROM 10AM PST OR 1PM EASTERN ASK FOR THE AIR FORCE ROOM. JUST COPPED MINE.

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

What time does the Nike store in LA open EST? I would llike to order the shirt from there, but if they don't have it then I will get it from KB24.

If they ran out at NTLA, don't forget you don't HAVE to order from KB24.com man. call around to the other stores. I know SF and vegas NT's arecarrying (or have carried) them.

I just copped a Medium from NTLA, thanks alot NT family for the number and hook up! Was on the phone for 10 minutes but the total came to 32.00 even and only5.75 for shipping.

They said it would ship out Mondy Morning and didn't really give me a confirmation number or anything, does anyone forsee this being a problem. He justtook my information and my card information (didn't even get the security code off the back now that I think of it), but I guess I'll watch my accountto find out, but the dude seemed straight on the phone so i dont think it would be a problem....

hopefully...

Originally Posted by ucla sneakrhed

Originally Posted by TravisJMU

If they ran out at NTLA, don't forget you don't HAVE to order from KB24.com man. call around to the other stores. I know SF and vegas NT's are carrying (or have carried) them.
EDITTTT - Just saw the "If"
my bad man
smile.gif
, but anyways, that is what they said and what happened on the phone so hopefully it will come thru, Just checked wachovica online and no chargesyet, but its early haha

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man I hope they didn't just screw me over and scam the crap out of me haha. I called the number that was posted literally 25 minutes ago (1:30 EST, so10:30 PST), and they put me through to two different people and then one dude came on the phone and was like the Kobe black shirt with the gold MVP, what size,I said medium, he said hang on...5 mins later he comes back and says he has it he is just gonna transfer me to an operater to take my order. He does that, Igive them my shiiping address and credit card number and he gives me a total and says its going out Monday morning...

should i be expecting problems if they are out?

no you are straight...you can just call on Monday and they will give you a tracking number.

make sure you call and get a tracking number ASAP. There is a possibility of incompetence (more than likely) either from Fedex or NTLA. Mines was shipped tothe wrong address and had to call Fedex to get my situation resolved. They said, my package has already been reported by the person they sent it to and theywill send it ASAP. I blame partly on my behalf for trusting incompetent people and not getting the tracking number ASAP.

just wore my shirt today in 100 degree weather...that foil is poor quality - other than that it's a sweet shirt.

Back
Top Bottom