NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

pulled the trigger on $483 for a 10.5 after fees, ship and taxes. $438 liist price.
I really wasn't sure but I guess i'll just be glad that I got em when they were under $500.

Bit the bullet and paid $425 shipped for a sz10 on Kickscrew. I think the price might jump a little on the anniversary date. I don’t think Vanessa Bryant is gonna be able to help much either.

Once tax season hits, I’m sure a lot of people gonna want to cop.

Last edited:
Bit the bullet and paid $425 shipped for a sz10 on Kickscrew. I think the price might jump a little on the anniversary date. I don’t think Vanessa Bryant is gonna be able to help much either.

Once tax season hits, I’m sure a lot of people gonna want to cop.
Forgot all about Kickscrew, pulled the trigger on my 9.5 for $415 shipped. Peace of mind going through them than Stockx/Goat.

i'm really not sure what you're trying to say. these will go up in price. will they not?
Just saying if people are not willing to spend alot on this now, more so if they go further up in a few months. Folks would just move on to the next.

Just saying if people are not willing to spend alot on this now, more so if they go further up in a few months. Folks would just move on to the next.

fair enough for NT buyers and I understand what you're saying now. but thats really not how the market works. there will be plenty of new buyers as time progresses in this thread alone.

Last edited:
fair enough for NT buyers and I understand what you're saying now. but thats really not how the market works. there will be plenty of new buyers as time progresses in this thread alone.

Who cares about new buyers. If you love sneakers, you’re going to find another pair that you’re willing to pay for. Hundreds of new shoes come out every year. I doubt that OP will care what Grinches are worth in July if he isn’t willing to pay $500 today.

Who cares about new buyers. If you love sneakers, you’re going to find another pair that you’re willing to pay for. Hundreds of new shoes come out every year. I doubt that OP will care what Grinches are worth in July if he isn’t willing to pay $500 today.

FOH.
This is a message board around sneakers. there are always new buyers. ***** with that "buy on release or shut the **** up" clown ****. clown.

god forbid people discuss prices in here for chists sake. you sound like an old man for real for real.

1610552096415.gif

FOH.
This is a message board around sneakers. there are always new buyers. ***** with that "buy on release or shut the **** up" clown ****. clown.

god forbid people discuss prices in here for chists sake. you sound like an old man for real for real.

I am an old man. Been on NT long before your mommy and daddy bought you your first pair of Nikes. My point still stands. If you wanna treat shoes as some sort of investment portfolio....well, good luck with that.

Back
Top Bottom