NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I remember kickscrew with the spark 8s .... they had em for decent prices at first, but kept moving the prices all over the place. Since they were priced decently in the beginning, folks were trying to guess if they would release, but never did. I think some NTers said they ordered, Kickscrew cancelled, and upped the price lol

I remember kickscrew with the spark 8s .... they had em for decent prices at first, but kept moving the prices all over the place. Since they were priced decently in the beginning, folks were trying to guess if they would release, but never did. I think some NTers said they ordered, Kickscrew cancelled, and upped the price lol

This happened with some of the last couple of Jordans as well. I'm staying away from them because I've heard nothing but negative stories. Seems if they actually ship your shoes, you're good. But until then, they're liable to cancel your order at any time for any reason, then try to charge you more if you try to reorder.

Sites like kickscrew were always expensive back in the day but because there was no stockx, goat, etc it was a better alternative for ordering limited Kobe's. You either took a chance and paid their price before the release or ran the risk of missing out on ndc and having to pay worse prices on ebay.

256AB5F4-532D-4EDB-A25A-5299BDEC5DF9.jpeg
Just beautiful

Damn I knew better when everyone in the thread were saying TTS. My Kobe 8 all area 72 were very snug at the toe box , since then I always go .5 size up in basketball shoes
I dont know how you guys feets are. Folks have given countless examples. If you got the 4s... whatever sz you got in them.... you should get in the 5s and 6s. The 5s and 6s are yes a bit more snug... but they'll break in. But if you want the immediate comfort with absolutely no issues then .5 sz up and it wont mold to your feet just as much

Damn I knew better when everyone in the thread were saying TTS. My Kobe 8 all area 72 were very snug at the toe box , since then I always go .5 size up in basketball shoes

I went TTS and while I can see what some people are saying about the snug fit, no way I'd be happy if I had gone up to an 11.5. I can tell already, just a couple wears inside the house, that they're going to loosen up. As usual, there's no black and white answer about sizing for a lot of people. Some people happy TTS or .5 up, some not.

I dont know how you guys feets are. Folks have given countless examples. If you got the 4s... whatever sz you got in them.... you should get in the 5s and 6s. The 5s and 6s are yes a bit more snug... but they'll break in. But if you want the immediate comfort with absolutely no issues then .5 sz up and it wont mold to your feet just as much
4s I went 10.5

5s I copped 10.5 and it felt like my feet would explode. Even 11 was tight but not as bad

4s fit like a glove

4s I went 10.5

5s I copped 10.5 and it felt like my feet would explode. Even 11 was tight but not as bad

4s fit like a glove

Same for me. I’m an 11 in everything and just wouldnt be able to do it in 5s. Think lebrons are the only modern basketball shoe I can go TTS in. Everything else is .5 up. They make them much narrower now.

Same for me. I’m an 11 in everything and just wouldnt be able to do it in 5s. Think lebrons are the only modern basketball shoe I can go TTS in. Everything else is .5 up. They make them much narrower now.
I was an 11 in OG Vs, and I'm happy as can be in sz11 with the Chaos Protros. And I'm not someone who likes my shoes especially tight. Goes to show once again that trying to figure out sizing via comments on a forum is a waste of time.

I was an 11 in OG Vs, and I'm happy as can be in sz11 with the Chaos Protros. And I'm not someone who likes my shoes especially tight. Goes to show once again that trying to figure out sizing via comments on a forum is a waste of time.

I could fit a 10.5 in the og V. They def aren’t the same as ogs.

4s I went 10.5

4s fit like a glove
Lol. Essentially the 4s had a larger if I may say "boxier" toe box... where as the 5s and 6 and 7s were more curved in. One thing we all can agree on is.... if they were available in store... all this wouldnt be an issue

My protro sz 14 fit maybe a little more snug than my OG 6s but i think they have more padding. I wouldn’t dare go .5 down or full size up

I could fit a 10.5 in the og V. They def aren’t the same as ogs.
Lol. Essentially the 4s had a larger if I may say "boxier" toe box... where as the 5s and 6 and 7s were more curved in. One thing we all can agree on is.... if they were available in store... all this wouldnt be an issue
Hey, I wasn’t arguing with anyone or saying they will fit everyone TTS, or fit the way every person prefers. I know they aren’t the same as OGs. All I meant was, you never really know regardless of what someone else says. This happens almost every release. You’ve got plenty of people doing fine with TTS, but then others talking like they’re borderline unwearable.

Hey, I wasn’t arguing with anyone or saying they will fit everyone TTS, or fit the way every person prefers. I know they aren’t the same as OGs. All I meant was, you never really know regardless of what someone else says. This happens almost every release. You’ve got plenty of people doing fine with TTS, but then others talking like they’re borderline unwearable.

I didn’t take it as arguing. I honestly think most people don’t know their TTS and are wearing too big or too small and that’s why we get such different responses. When people list the size ranges they are in different shoes I’m like🤔 😂

My bad I just saw this.
That’s odd. I just checked and I’m still seeing $300.
where are you located?
It's weird. When you click 7.5 it'll say $300
Then when you add to cart/checkout it jumps up to $370

Back
Top Bottom