NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Get mad over this bruh's.... :emoji_laughing: ....
Screenshot-20210115-190239-Brave.jpg

C'mon fellas it's a known joke on this forum. Also if you don't want to get criticism on your fit then don't post it on a public forum. It's okay if dudes want to cover half their shoes while only showing the tip (pause). Not everyone can be MJ though.
Thank you!...wasn't even no disrespect until bruh caught his period....

Yea I think he just saw the jeans and it brought him back to those days. Dont think intent was tryna be disrespectful. And yes if you post something.... it's not 100% unlikely it wont be commented on positively/negatively... although the "focus" here are the shoes. Just like we were commenting on how GiGi Hadid was wearing hers.

Shout out to my local sneaker shop out here in Sacramento! Phenom. Only way to secure a pair was to hit a jump shot! I rolled up and of course I splashed a shot for a pair! Love how they handled this release. Fu** bots
16884385-2792-4C30-BADF-E81BFB2A5B85.png
Is it called a jump shot if it's from beyond the three-point line?

I guess I'm that old:nthat:.....never heard of that ****.....you must be one of those new gen skinny *** jeans type of ****s....or some damn fashion police.....people like you are whats wrong with this world....:rofl:

oh he felt some kind of waaaaay:rofl::rofl:

Just secured my second pair of Grinches .... 450 but 485 for ups shipping, insurance and getting a box from them. Had a family friend do the meet up in Buffalo. Not in no rush to have them so had thoughts to just have him hold them until he came down here(nyc).

A guy out here in queens was going to give them to me for 470 but I wasnt ready at the time. I contacted him again and he says now 500 cuz hes following SX. I just let go of my Penny 94-95 authentic champion jersey for 450 so it was essentially a swap for me with caving and getting them from Buffalo.

Asked another guy out in Newark can I get them for 470.... he said verbatim.." I want them but would only let them go for 500"..(hes a reseller).. I'm like you dont really want them.

Nonetheless this week doubled up on BLs for 290.... 5 rings for 210... grinches 485. And have this other acquisition I'm trying to get... that yall should like.

Anyone know when we can expect to see the Del Sols? I knew it was wishful thinking with the Grinches, I just want the Del Sols and Kay Yows.

yes the my run the exact same?
To me they feel similar but the VI toe box seems lower than the V, making them tighter around the top of my foot. But as has been mentioned, I can tell that is going away as they get worn. I suppose if someone finds the V just barely wearable in a given size, going up .5 in the VI might make sense.

I’m happy I went with my TTS

I think people forget that these are basketball shoes & they take time to break in...
It’s been hilarious to the see the influx of people rocking Kobe’s in these threads thinking they need to go up .5 or full size. Id say that’s a rare circumstance/need if you plan on actually wearing the shoes for what they’re intended

Back
Top Bottom