NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Y’all Be Careful Out Here :smh:
C6182C2D-2688-43D7-B971-88CB93C7BB93.jpeg

71298C52-0D05-43D2-8693-BF1DC87E9F0F.jpeg

It’s been hilarious to the see the influx of people rocking Kobe’s in these threads thinking they need to go up .5 or full size. Id say that’s a rare circumstance/need if you plan on actually wearing the shoes for what they’re intended
I mean if they put on some weight or so 🤷🏾‍♂️

Question...

How does playing in 6s compare to 5s? 5s are near GOAT level hoops shoe for me. What are the differences? Pros/cons?

Question...

How does playing in 6s compare to 5s? 5s are near GOAT level hoops shoe for me. What are the differences? Pros/cons?

5s my GOAT bball shoe. But 6s plays very similar. Although 5s plays very low to ground which i prefer. I feel quicker in them.

Rock them however you want. I love some of my fellow NTers, BUT, I ain’t relying on y’all to tell me how to rock what I wear 💚

unless I was wearing NT denim, I’d expect to get blasted

I check the thread after a few days and I see NT denim has struck again. FYI, I warned just a little while ago IN THIS THREAD, that if you wear NT denim you are expected to get blasted lol

Are your insoles glued in for the Grinches? I wanted to check my insoles but when I tried to remove it, it seems that they are glued in. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom