NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

All things considered it’s the 5, but the execution of the colors and materials on the 4 are ****ing insane.

6 by the slightest margin for me, over the 5.

I wish Nike would scrap their bullshhh for the 6- I’d be satisfied even if it was just for one colorway- flooooooood the market, make them hit outlets even, just let everyone eat

they can go back to their limited, hype machine bs after that. Let us eat and beat them up on the court without forcing us to pay $400

6 by the slightest margin for me, over the 5.

I wish Nike would scrap their bullshhh for the 6- I’d be satisfied even if it was just for one colorway- flooooooood the market, make them hit outlets even, just let everyone eat

they can go back to their limited, hype machine bs after that. Let us eat and beat them up on the court without forcing us to pay $400
Wasn’t that the original point of the protro anyway? This past year has been one giant ball of BS.

the point of protro was actually to retro old kobe models with updated and upgraded performance technology than what was originally introduced, Performance Retro = Protro.

It didn't have anything to do with availability/limited. Because in general, kobes sat on shelves and discounts (with the exceptions of collabs or location based releases). Protro 1's sat and hit outlets, Protro 4's did the same too. 5's (in most of the released colorways) would've likely followed suit if it wasn't for that tragedy.

Nikes first mistake was raising the prices too much on the Protros. Would of sold better closer to og price.

Yea the 1 was a full on Protro. Wish we had an insider who could explain Nikes reasoning for not sticking with FLZ or at least keeping both zoom bags intact. Gotta be money reasons but would be cool to hear what the convos were like.

5s for me then 4s then 6s.

5s because the model to me was better and the color blocking is better especially with the protros having the brighter volt added. The 4s next cuz grey has always been my color and 6s to following

Kobes all month long!

Attachments

• 20210124_164019.jpg
    20210124_164019.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 582
the point of protro was actually to retro old kobe models with updated and upgraded performance technology than what was originally introduced, Performance Retro = Protro.

It didn't have anything to do with availability/limited. Because in general, kobes sat on shelves and discounts (with the exceptions of collabs or location based releases). Protro 1's sat and hit outlets, Protro 4's did the same too. 5's (in most of the released colorways) would've likely followed suit if it wasn't for that tragedy.
I hear what you’re saying and it’s all correct

but also at the same time,protros are supposed to be updated performance tech for on court purposes, and once they make them unobtainable at retail, and we have to pay $400, to me it defeats the purpose. They made them for us to hoop in, let me hoop in em without having to pay resale. I get that the tragedy made the demand for his shoes shoot up, but they’ve had enough time to adjust and increase production

the points scam is buying something at footlocker just to gain points to use as headstarts and not win anything. Then you repeat the cycle and before you know you, you've spent tons of money on stuff you don't need for points that didn't even help you win any of the footapp launches

Back
Top Bottom