NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

lol. This guy.

Resale will be $275 minimum if inventory numbers are similar to past Kobe releases.

the hype for these is FAR lower than the bruce lees that have much less resale value than the grinches , hell these ASGs have less hype than the chaos anyway . Will you have to pay resell ? propably yes because everyone buys sneakers to resell for 10$ profit nowdays , will they resell be high ? no way , propably the worse kobe protro so far

Last edited:
the hype for these is FAR lower than the bruce lees for example that have much less resale value than the grinches for example , hell these ASGs have less hype than the chaos anyway . Will you have to pay resell ? propably yes because everyone buys sneakers to resell for 10$ profit nowdays , will they resell be high ? no way , propably the worse kobe protro so far
Yea again I would have to agree. This the first Kobe colorway of all the releases that either dont have a high significance behind it or color wise doesnt really do anything. So I believe resell wont be high. And again just buy within the first week.... week and a half. We will find out in 2 weeks

the hype for these is FAR lower than the bruce lees for example that have much less resale value than the grinches for example , hell these ASGs have less hype than the chaos anyway.
Chaos going for significantly more than Bruce Lees, at least in my sz 11. So of course the ASGs have less hype and resale than the Chaos. Grinches are the only Kobe Protro I see consistently going for more than Chaos.

Chaos going for significantly more than Bruce Lees, at least in my sz 11. So of course the ASGs have less hype and resale than the Chaos. Grinches are the only Kobe Protro I see consistently going for more than Chaos.
I be thinking sometimes... why didnt I go for 3 pairs(chaos) on release date instead of 2. They would have been my pair of Vs to hoop in. Picked up the Derozens yesterday and want to use them for hooping but they look to clean!

I be thinking sometimes... why didnt I go for 3 pairs(chaos) on release date instead of 2. They would have been my pair of Vs to hoop in. Picked up the Derozens yesterday and want to use them for hooping but they look to clean!
I bought four LOL. Made it super easy to not even have worried about chasing the other pairs of Vs at stupid resale prices.

Please drop these!!! 😩😩😩
640437B5-BE25-4420-B3DD-9B0D6C81C145.jpeg
C7996196-377F-4F30-82F2-02356B1DA6DC.jpeg

I bought four LOL. Made it super easy to not even have worried about chasing the other pairs of Vs at stupid resale prices.
Ahhhhhhhh. Nice lol. Nah I still would have had to go for the others. With not having them 10 yrs ago... had to make up for lost time(the important pairs of last year)

I pulled the trigger off GOAT..I look at it like this..if I can get for retail great if not how much in resale will I really save in the long run? Maybe $40-$50? If that I believe..I don’t see these settling at $230-240 then fees on top of that which can make them anywhere from $270-$290 for me in NY..idk I just know I want the ASGs without hassle :lol:

I pulled the trigger off GOAT..I look at it like this..if I can get for retail great if not how much in resale will I really save in the long run? Maybe $40-$50? If that I believe..I don’t see these settling at $230-240 then fees on top of that which can make them anywhere from $270-$290 for me in NY..idk I just know I want the ASGs without hassle :lol:
Do local man. I'm in ny as well... so I know taxes hurt. All my pick ups been local for the most part

Honestly, I’m just thankful Venessa signed that deal & we get to see all these retros/protros still...

Now if y’all want those PEs just make it to the league already 🤣🤣🤣

Still can’t believe some dude in “kobeAD” thread was buying mamba fury’s bc he thought Nike wasn’t going to sign the deal w/ Kobe estate

He said he was going to flip a couple pairs so he could pay for the other pairs he copped 💀💀💀

Nike is having a lot production issues so hopefully when this pandemic is over...

We finally get to see NikeIDs for kobes? If that ever did happen, I would order a million pairs

knowing Nike they would prob give us 🆔 options for the lame mamba fury/or whatever they are called
What was the deal per se?

Chaos and Orange County’s are all that’s left for me. These joints run hella small off rip but I’m hoping they will break in a bit more over time with more wears

I always try but I’m in Upstate NY and I haven’t seen many Kobe’s for sale on FB groups in my area..the groups are dying IMO
Yea I'm in NYC. I actually got my second pair of grinches from upstate... buffalo through Facebook Marketplace. Wish I would've known about MP around september... prob wouldve had got the derozens cheaper than I did with getting them on sunday. Yea so use that and offer up... even ebay. I check the seller location and try to see if a meet can be done with that as well

Yea I'm in NYC. I actually got my second pair of grinches from upstate... buffalo through Facebook Marketplace. Wish I would've known about MP around september... prob wouldve had got the derozens cheaper than I did with getting them on sunday. Yea so use that and offer up... even ebay. I check the seller location and try to see if a meet can be done with that as well

thats not easy though because if the seller shares information for a transaction outside ebay , ebay automatically tracks you through i dont know propably an algorithm depending on key words that you type that you are gonna deal outside ebay ( so ebay loses money ) and can ban you instantly . Maybe if you just send as a buyer your IG nothing happens to you i havent tried it but you must make the move

thats not easy though because if the seller shares information for a transaction outside ebay , ebay automatically tracks you through i dont know propably an algorithm depending on key words that you type that you are gonna deal outside ebay ( so ebay loses money ) and can ban you instantly . Maybe if you just send as a buyer your IG nothing happens to you i havent tried it but you must make the move
I mean ebay doesnt allow you send messages that include certain words like... let's meet up and the like. You have to do word play. Or like you say provide other options like IG. I've tried that as well.... but then some folks dont have IG lol

I mean ebay doesnt allow you send messages that include certain words like... let's meet up and the like. You have to do word play. Or like you say provide other options like IG. I've tried that as well.... but then some folks dont have IG lol

damn no IG , grannys reselling shoes ? haha

My pair has finally broke in and molded to my feet. They feel just as amazing as the OG.

I only had the purple gradient pair which I bought on sale back in 2012 a year after they dropped. But I copped a 10. I’m a 9.5. It wasn’t much of a break in period obviously.

My pair has finally broke in and molded to my feet. They feel just as amazing as the OG.

I only had the purple gradient pair which I bought on sale back in 2012 a year after they dropped. But I copped a 10. I’m a 9.5. It wasn’t much of a break in period obviously.

mine were fine after aight 3 or 4 hours of wear now they feel great.

Back
Top Bottom