NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Not terribly impressed by the reverse Grinch mockup. But I know there will be more contrast in them if done correctly. I'm in x2
Not just a mock-up. Actually been worn by AD
E8E13809-57B8-459F-8ABD-D33D3672123A.png

Nike needs to do the kobe line like they did the penny line lol.
I don't know if I want that. How many Penny's were released before they just started releasing more including collabs recently? Ideally I want them to release Kobes with around the same frequency as a Jordan 4, which is like a few new color ways and some OG color ways total of about five releases a year.
Not expecting them to release Kobes in Jordan 1 numbers like 1 color way every month, but that would be nice too lol

Bots will eat them all up anyway this will be like the mambacita release. Even if they make a lot.. it would still be hard to cop since everyone wants it

goldmember goldmember bots aint got nothing on me!!!!! If these do come out just like i did with the grinches ill hook a couple people up on here for retail plus shipping but only members that i havent helped b4

My man spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour gets 2 automatic!!!
I’m a size 9 😉 hopefully can secure a pair myself. The grinches I was bidding on for eBay finished earlier and I missed. Finished 10 bucks higher than my offer. Sold for 560 vnds

Reverse Grinches go hard.
But I think it'll look nicer with some contrast. The green Grinches work as all green because you can see the different shades of green.

Back
Top Bottom