NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Aha. Was more or less going by his statement of if I've helped you before.. won't be this time... but pretty sure there are special circumstances
You Right! I Actually Enjoy The Fact iwilwin iwilwin Spreads His Help Around To Those Who Need It Most. Dude Has Come Thru Clutch For Lots Of Deserving Members Here!

If These Do Indeed Drop, I’ll Figure Out A Way To Put Hands On Em No Doubt :nthat:

I’ll buy as many pairs of Kobe’s as my bank account allows me to at retail if given the opportunity. If resell then only a few

I believe many people feel the same way as you.

It is just mind boggling to me as to why Nike is leaving so much money out there instead of pumping Kobe's out relentlessly. Maybe I'm ignorant does Vanessa have to sign off on any Kobe release? Is there some clause I don't know about?

Nike could make retail $250 and drop a Kobe VI once a month for a whole year and it would sell out each time.

Kobes were sitting and going on discount prior to his death. Even the undefeated collab 4's were basically near retail on the resell market. Things only shot up after his passing so I'm thinking Nike doesn't want stuff sitting or going on discount. You know how Nike likes to play limited supply game.

The other alternative is if they dropped that many Kobes throughout the year, it would affect their other line of shoes. They're trying hard to push the GT cut 2 model with a bunch of cw's, Greek Freeks, JAs, lebron 20, etc. If people strike out on Kobes, maybe that forces the average consumer to pick up an alternative Nike shoe. Yeah the hardcore Kobe fans would go to sx/goat/ebay if they strike out, but the normal consumer or those who just want a good shoe to hoop in, might just say eff it and pick up something else.

Kobes were sitting and going on discount prior to his death. Even the undefeated collab 4's were basically near retail on the resell market. Things only shot up after his passing so I'm thinking Nike doesn't want stuff sitting or going on discount. You know how Nike likes to play limited supply game.

The other alternative is if they dropped that many Kobes throughout the year, it would affect their other line of shoes. They're trying hard to push the GT cut 2 model with a bunch of cw's, Greek Freeks, JAs, lebron 20, etc. If people strike out on Kobes, maybe that forces the average consumer to pick up an alternative Nike shoe. Yeah the hardcore Kobe fans would go to sx/goat/ebay if they strike out, but the normal consumer or those who just want a good shoe to hoop in, might just say eff it and pick up something else.

I remember that, I'm not saying flood the market. But if a shoe you had at outlets is now selling for $700+ time for you to get some of that bread.

When was the last Kobe release?

PG might be the only sig player who wears other shoes almost on a regular basis. I mean its cool coz he wears kobes but yea cant remember any sig player who does the same thing

I could be mistaken but for ME…. I was waiting on 6s. For me 6s are the 🐐Kobe and it’s just not close. After them, it’s 5s. No disrespect but 1s and 4s didn’t do it for me.
I had several OG 5s and 6s. Some beat, some fresh but I offed almost all of em to make way for protros. As a big footer protro 5s were not attainable although resale was reasonable compared to whats happened since then. When Beeb2407 Beeb2407 shared his OC pickup I had to check my Instagram DMs to see a convo where I almost pulled on OCs in Nov 2020 and I backed out cuz I said Ill wait on the protro smh. I also saw a conversation where I didn’t buy alternate Bruce lees cuz he wanted 270 and I wanted to pay 250 😭 I’m a whole clown

I could be mistaken but for ME…. I was waiting on 6s. For me 6s are the 🐐Kobe and it’s just not close. After them, it’s 5s. No disrespect but 1s and 4s didn’t do it for me.
I had several OG 5s and 6s. Some beat, some fresh but I offed almost all of em to make way for protros. As a big footer protro 5s were not attainable although resale was reasonable compared to whats happened since then. When Beeb2407 Beeb2407 shared his OC pickup I had to check my Instagram DMs to see a convo where I almost pulled on OCs in Nov 2020 and I backed out cuz I said Ill wait on the protro smh. I also saw a conversation where I didn’t buy alternate Bruce lees cuz he wanted 270 and I wanted to pay 250 😭 I’m a whole clown
We always gonna have that feeling as far as missing out on a pair because it wasn't at the price we wanted.... and I hope with that there's also instances where we get them for what we want. A Preowned pair I could've gotten for 570 I believe it was Dec 2021/Jan 2022...now with a pretty much DS pair but a couple hundred more 😥.

Yoooo just landed. These straight?? I linked up with the eBay seller on IG to get a better price so no authenticator middle man.
Yes they are snug AF which I was expecting. With no insole the actual sizing is perfect lol. Sadly I think the unicorn size 13.5 would be ideal- idk what going up a full size would do. I think prob would be great for casual wear, but prob not ideal for hoopin.
As for these, they’ll be kept and rocked. Lowkey want another pair for down the road - gotta figure out if I should go up a full size or stay choked up in tts.
3C430974-F1DB-48E3-8391-01BEDFC096B9.jpeg
44310665-BC91-45A0-8F05-AE4FEAFFDCA8.jpeg
9336F872-33E8-4C1A-B533-3DA7B444EAE3.jpeg
E31EB1D0-B9FB-488D-935F-B4EB2AE33179.jpeg

I swapped insoles with my only remaining OG 6 which is decently worn down/flattened. These grinches feel sooo much better brooooo

Honestly this is me 🤣
1674700046845.gif
Can you post a pic of the insole with a side view. I may have another option for you. Doing it with the 8s. I tried pulling my insoles out of my Grinches but glued already hardened

Yea I was going to suggest replacing them with the Sofsole Athletic insoles. But looks like they sorta have the same thickness.
20230126_091020.jpg
Fo sho. Might be worth trying diff options. I put the grinch insoles in my shoes today for work to start breaking em in lol

That Kobe 6 insole is dope. Def molds to your foot. One of the reasons why I love the 36’s so much, used a very very similar type

Back
Top Bottom