NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Is it faster to have paypal as form of payment set up or is there any difference?

Do you guys prefer mobile app or desktop?

Ive been out of the game a little bit and am back for these. I tried to get bruce lees but scratched out.

kobegrinch3.gif

Is it faster to have paypal as form of payment set up or is there any difference?

Do you guys prefer mobile app or desktop?

Ive been out of the game a little bit and am back for these. I tried to get bruce lees but scratched out.

Apple Pay is the quickest payment method if you're using the SNKRS app. If you use a regular card then you have to input your CVV number and you lose a couple of seconds. Never tried PayPal before.

Do y’all think I should Jump on the resell market right now to buy a pair or do y’all think price we’ll be Lower after release at 9am?

Do y’all think I should Jump on the resell market right now to buy a pair or do y’all think price we’ll be Lower after release at 9am?
Price will jump shortly after the release (due to people not winning) people will panic buy because they missed out. It will then drop once pairs start coming in from online. I would say keep an eye out for the price drop in the next 7-10 days. It would normally be quicker but with the holidays and COVID it will take a few extra days for the orders to arrive. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom