NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I’m in panic mode fr. I’m ready to jump for resale but I’m hoping snkrs will come through. What to do what to do smh.

Screenshot_20201223-143415_Shiekh.jpg

giphy.gif

Lol once again I used a decent bid as a place holder and poof it was accepted after 2 minutes. 366 btw

i did not want to pay that. So idk why I did it. F*** this sh** lol

edit: I feel bad for the guy that I out bid by $1. Now it’s 400 in size 12

Lol once again I used a decent bid as a place holder and poof it was accepted after 2 minutes. 366 btw

i did not want to pay that. So idk why I did it. F*** this sh** lol

I dropped all my bids to come to $300 shipped when footlocker reservations went up.If it had got accepted it wouldnt of bothered me. If one got accepted now I’d be ok. Not feeling confident for tomm.
Thats not trying to make act smarter than you just saying cause I was worried it would happen to me. I’d be annoyed if I left my $400 shipped bids up.

Last edited:
Any of y'all cats hit at Sheikh Broadway? My boy I ooped the code to just messaged me and said he hit off it.

Other issue Is if I have to pay resale it’s a toss up on sizing. At least if I got one pair in an 11 or 11.5 I could always trade or sell and pay difference. I’m not going for other sizes.

Damn man. Paid $345 and $305 all in on Bruce Lee’s (both on the way). I REALLY don’t want to have to pay resale for both Grinches. I will double up.

I’ve never doubled up on anything, but this year got me to double up on a few drops.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom