NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

who's wearing the turdunkens, ben and Jerrys, or the fuzzy bear dunks. I dont understand that consumer

i mean, the Kobe Grinch is arguably louder than the Turdunken lol. Turdunkens are fairly subtle in terms of colors compared to the grinch color

I really hope you’re right but I don’t see it
These have literally spiked in price by $100 or more since 24 hours ago. I fully believe the Xmas hype, the panic of people catching Ls, and everyone and their mother trying to be a reseller is why. I don't expect to see prices fall to $300, but I will be shocked if they stay at $475 or whatever. If I'm wrong in a week or three, fair enough. That said, and like I said in an earlier post, I wish I had bought at $359 yesterday and just been done with it.

These don’t seem to be that limited. It just seems as though a lot of people seized the opportunity to buy them and resell. I see A LOT of pairs for sale.

They were limited somewhat, probably slightly more than the Vs but were disturbuted differently. My homie who won at Sheikh Broadway said they got only about 2 FSRs so y'all boys that hit there got SUPER lucky. Think the FTLs out here got most of them.

Last Go For These 2010’s Thanks To My Dude iwilwin iwilwin :nthat:

Third Wear In These At Most As Is The Case With Most The **** I Own That Nike Decides To Retro :lol:
DB5800AC-B3B0-4692-8169-E55177D7C487.jpeg

Rocked my Rice VIs to pick up my pair that I won at Shiekh SBG. Bonus pic of the Bruce Lee’s that I won at Private LB’s instore raffle. So much work just to get these shoes. I still consider my lucky and very thankful. I know others are still scrambling to get a pair. For those that didn’t hit, I hope the resell becomes somewhat affordable. Merry Christmas y’all. DEFC3D11-AED7-43CE-BB63-F4EB894EDF8E.jpeg 50282558-B896-442E-BB8D-A575F306FFCF.jpeg

20201224_144130.jpg

Went in thinking I was gonna grab an L as per usual with hype shoes and I havent copped anything off Snkrs since 2014 so it's always ftl or bust for me. The only kobe model I've ever had have been the 6's and I still have my del sols and Concords but they're talking. I'm still shocked I hit and am thankful. Hope the nt fam can somehow get their hands on them at or close to retail.

Not sure where folks are getting these bogus release numbers from. Nike has NEVER ever ever given out release numbers...EVER.

Excluding numbered editions of course (1 of xxxxx)

Any numbers posts, theories etc etc is just pure opinion and speculation. <<<< fact not opinion

Last edited:
so... how’s everyone doing? :frown:
I would’ve loved to hit on the Grinches this week, but big picture I’m not even tripping.

Just bought a new house on Tuesday, and I have all of the other protro 5 releases that I wanted this year. The Grinches will b had, just in due time.

Merry Xmas and Happy Holidays guys, going to log off and spend some time with the family. Y’all be safe!

Back
Top Bottom