NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I've never had a basketball shoes last 5 years from playing outdoors in them :lol: . The traction pattern is completely gone and a big hole starts to form at the pivot point of the soles. This is the case with all my outdoor hoop shoes.
Since he posts here, I'm assuming he has at least 3 ball shoes on rotation.

I failed to wait and panic bought a pair last night.:rolleyes
I planned on doubling up and skipping every other release but guess not lol.
CBF0D0CB-6457-4F73-A653-C7C0F9A05AAA.jpeg

Last edited:
I've never had a basketball shoes last 5 years from playing outdoors in them :lol: . The traction pattern is completely gone and a big hole starts to form at the pivot point of the soles. This is the case with all my outdoor hoop shoes.
Probably plays once a year.

When the price drops to however much it does will definitely grab another pair off GOAT....if you have a CashApp card there is a 5% boost you can add that will get $15 off and if you know the jig on how to avoid tax on GOAT make sure to use that....
TlwUow5.gif

please pm me as well. Would def like to know!

I don't know why people can't fathom a dude wearing ball sneakers to ball even if he spends $460. What else are you going to do? Just look at them? These shoes were meant to be played ball in. As long as they last at least 5 years and he has good memories with them I would say that's enough to justify spending that much for a ball shoe.

IM NOT ATHLETIC. SO I WEAR MY KICKS CASUALLY(EVENTS, OUT WITH MY LADY, ETC.)

AND ITS BUDDY’S MONEY, HE CAN PURCHASE WHATEVER HIS POCKETS ALLOW. SO OBVIOUSLY HE CAN AFFORD TO HOOP IN $500 KICKS, JUST NOT MY STEEZ IS ALL. MORE POWER TO jcarod23 jcarod23 . 💯

Is it? I would love to hear about the sneaker reseller 401k plans out there.
You ever heard of a solo 401k plan? Just because most resellers don’t do it doesn’t mean that it cant be done. You dont have to work for someone else to have your funds in order for the future.

What else has he got you ?
To many to name, who wouldnt wanna pay an extra $40 to obtain a super limited release, nike plays with us on stock so why not play with them, they dont gaf about bots, yall will start using bots when u get tired of missing out on limited releases

To many to name, who wouldnt wanna pay an extra $40 to obtain a super limited release, nike plays with us on stock so why not play with them, they dont gaf about bots, yall will start using bots when u get tired of missing out on limited releases
You mind showing me a couple things he's got you

I'm just curious cause $40 isn't that bad

put me on b. we dont even wear the same size, I wont effect your meal.
A thorough search on twitter or insta will answer your bot needs, thank me later, and i know there are plenty of people reading these post to gain info but not commenting , so those reading can do the same too youre welcome...this shoe retails at $180 and is goin for over $450 you do the math, and this is just one release sheesh, yall can be team manual all u want to sound cool just because u dont wanna pay a little more for limited releases if u got money to pay the tax on the shoe u got money to pay a little extra for the bot..im done speakin on bots im sure i changed quite a few peoples mind and no I don't sell bots or make bots

A thorough search on twitter or insta will answer your bot needs, thank me later, and i know there are plenty of people reading these post to gain info but not commenting , so those reading can do the same too youre welcome...this shoe retails at $180 and is goin for over $450 you do the math, and this is just one release sheesh, yall can be team manual all u want to sound cool just because u dont wanna pay a little more for limited releases if u got money to pay the tax on the shoe u got money to pay a little extra for the bot..im done speakin on bots im sure i changed quite a few peoples mind and no I don't sell bots or make bots
skip all that talking fam. connect me to your plug. I'm not gonna interfere with you coppin, but it sounds like, based on your multiple testimonials, that your situation is proven and trustworthy and cheaper. Put me on. No need for google searches and twitter when I have you. Put me onnn.

200.gif

When the price drops to however much it does will definitely grab another pair off GOAT....if you have a CashApp card there is a 5% boost you can add that will get $15 off and if you know the jig on how to avoid tax on GOAT make sure to use that....
TlwUow5.gif
Yeah, how do you avoid the tax?? LOL

Back
Top Bottom