NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Yeah, they seem to be a tad bit more snug than the Vs. I think its the insole. The Vs are VIs protros feel VERY SIMILAR if you intend to hoop in them.

STOCKX PAIR ARRIVED EARLY. GLAD I SIZED UP.

THESE THINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY CRAZY IN HAND🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
60603562-818B-4981-95E7-4BA5C2FDB2A3.jpeg
20D1583A-36D5-43C3-9E50-B0CFD65ADDDA.jpeg
CBAF78B8-E7E7-48A0-8EAB-4922A40C70E7.jpeg
Anyone else size up or go TTS?

All 3 of my OG pairs I have that I bought myself all are separating so you were right on how long your OG pair might hold up for. I would have still kept though bc of what that pair is.
Well, the money I got for them was more appealing to me than just letting them collect dust and rot in my closet. No regrets.
Btw...did you see your grail XI low blk red are retroing in 2021 in OG form?
Hell yeah I did. Honestly a lot more excited for those than anything. I’m gonna need at least four pairs of them.
Word all plastic

grab a V. Don’t always have to be the consumer with the flashiest possessions
V Chaos is my favorite Kobe of all time. I bought four pairs of protros. I’m good on Vs until they do the POPs, or something. None of the other protro V colorways so far excite me enough to bother buying.

Yeah, they seem to be a tad bit more snug than the Vs? I think its the insole. The Vs are VIs protros feel VERY SIMILAR if you intend to hoop in them.
A bit more snug that the Vs? I thought these were suppose to be a bit looser? Aww man I don't want to size up. It's more expensive.

I think whatever size you bought in the protro V, you should get the same in these. I remember the OG VI feeling a tad bit looser too. Thats not the case with the Protro VI. They feel A LOT like the Vs.
If they feel like the current Vs, I don't mind since I'm going to ball in them. However if they feel noticeably tighter, then I gotta size up.

You can get the discount in the CASH app. The max is $15, but it’s better than nothing. It basically covers shipping.

A551AAA5-0B0C-49A6-948F-D1E7213FBC12.jpeg

They had a much better one back in late July for 25% off your GOAT purchase (up to $50 off).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom