NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Curious what makes you say that? Are there more sales all of a sudden? Trying to time this thing right so I don't end up overpaying.

they had their release on the 30th

so curious if they released a ton over there or not
Oh gotcha. Yea I heard about China releasing later than US, but with how much China loves Kobe, was wondering how much it would actually drop. More pairs to go around definitely helps, but China has never been one to play the bid/ask game. They got enough money to just take BIN prices.

I saw 394 for my size 9 on goat this morning and took it. Had to use a 20 dollar off voucher that expires tomorrow anyway and it could only be applied for BINs, not offers. Figure 374 + 15 dollar shipping isn't too bad. Saw a local offering size 9 for 400 and it got scooped within 2 hours of the posting so I'm not too confident about getting one here since I can't be watching fb groups all day. GL on the hunt for your pair!

Just came in today. So beautiful:

B7F04308-B1A8-4040-A5B9-B344CD9D93B4.jpeg

I don’t understand what Nikes plan is regarding all these Kobe protros, they released so many crappy colors of the IVs and Vs and hopefully not with the VI. The MVP finals KB4 , gradients, MLK, should have been retroed.
Fingers crossed on chaos and orange county.

I don’t understand what Nikes plan is regarding all these Kobe protros, they released so many crappy colors of the IVs and Vs and hopefully not with the VI. The MVP finals KB4 , gradients, MLK, should have been retroed.
Low key, this may be an unpopular opinion but most of the V protro colorways were absolute garbage except the Chaos and BL.

The 5 colorways I felt were way better than what Nike gave us for the 4. Maybe they'll get it right with the 6. At least it looks like more OGs coming with the 6.

I counted 91 pairs of Grinches in my size 11 on Goat. Prices definitely will continue to drop once people get thier pairs from the major online retailers. Seems like maybe 1/10 people that bought are actually keeping bc they want them.
But isn't that messed up that 90% are selling. Thats why I think Nick should just increase the supply. Saturate the market, drive values down and let those who want them get them for retail. They are sneakers not stocks and bonds. They are meant to be worn and used not stored forever.

Low key, this may be an unpopular opinion but most of the V protro colorways were absolute garbage except the Chaos and BL.
Gonna have to disagree, the colorways were dope.

Only one i thought couldve use more was the White pair from the pack and the demar pair but other than that they were dope.

(Glad they didn’t just do the same kinda theme for the undftd as the 1’s and 4’s)

I must say, TTS was the way to go for me.
I’ve gone 11.5 on 1’s, 4’s, 5’s, and now 6’s. They do fit snug, but better than and maybe even a little more snug than the 5 for sure out of the box. Once they break in they will be HEAVEN.

My Nike TTS is 11.5, with average feet I’d say.

I will be doubling up, come on $300 price!

PS, I will be wearing these only to hoop in (hoop as well as my knees let me, don’t need to hurt myself.. don’t heal like I used to these days lol).

1D75A353-4F8C-40B6-9AF6-628FE61A7CB1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom