NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Happy first Mamba Monday of the year. With today being the 4th going to UNDS my Protro Carpe Diems. Got my first ever model I picked up of th IVs in the pick as well, the Gold Medals. Those arent the pair I initially had as that pair went full circle with me hooping in them to the ground I gave them back to Nike for their recycle program. Maybe they are in a pair of Space Hippies lol. Liked my GMs so much bought this pair again in 2017. Got the OG Carpe Diem chilling in the back.

Attachments

• 20210104_122118.jpg
    20210104_122118.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 200
Seller shipped finally! Can't wait to get these things in hand. Turns out seller shipped yesterday so I'm assuming it's someone from overseas since yesterday was Sunday. As long as it's authentic, I don't care where it came from. If price drops to around 350 all in, I may have to double up. Goat jig and Jubilee 20 credit put these at 389 shipped.

Damn, this place really turned into the age thread haha. I'm 32 and still love wearing kobes both on and off the court. My students love that I have so many different shoes that they've nicknamed me, Mr. Shoes.

Seller shipped finally! Can't wait to get these things in hand. Turns out seller shipped yesterday so I'm assuming it's someone from overseas since yesterday was Sunday. As long as it's authentic, I don't care where it came from. If price drops to around 350 all in, I may have to double up. Goat jig and Jubilee 20 credit put these at 389 shipped.

Damn, this place really turned into the age thread haha. I'm 32 and still love wearing kobes both on and off the court. My students love that I have so many different shoes that they've nicknamed me, Mr. Shoes.
I asked for goat jig... no one would let me in

smfh

I decided that I'm not going to go after these even though my size is one of the cheapest. I already got my grails (Bruce Lees) but I'm going to use it to ball indoors and maybe once in a while outdoors. I'll still participate in raffles but I ain't paying more than $100 above retail for ball shoes again. Hopefully the Del Sols aren't going to be popular and will crash like the 5 rings and Big Stages.

Offer on ebay got accepted. It was ~$292 after taxes, shipping and ebay bucks redeemed. I also stacked the purchase through Rakuten to get 1% cashback and 1% ebay bucks back. :nthat:

fjaio.gif

Now, all I want are the Del Sols then I'll be good!

Back
Top Bottom