NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Question people. I have a deal with the a guy offering me the DS OG Kobe red all star pair for $350 with with original special box in all (one of all stars I don’t have) should I buy them or wait for protro pair and pay eventually lol? OG or wait for protro?
The unknown of when that OG pair is going to start to separate..... that's really it

I mean... does the person with the grinches really want the chaos and vice versa

i had to get a 2ndpair of grinch in 13.5 cuz they’re small so I’m thinking About trading the 13 for a chaos 13.5. It’s a rare size so Idc about the grinch being more valuable

Lmao I know who she is and what she does, that's insane no matter how much money you get.

Tell that to the guys in the M&N thread buying those just dons :smh:

if homegirl comes through in like...the grinch 6?? Homegirl can like.....get it

Hahaha

This is gonna go over people's head

THIS IS THE S*** THAT BURNS ME UP. :lol:

BET SHE WONT WEAR THEM AGAIN.:smh:

Bet money she called the paparazzi just to take pics of her wearing them..

i had to get a 2ndpair of grinch in 13.5 cuz they’re small so I’m thinking About trading the 13 for a chaos 13.5. It’s a rare size so Idc about the grinch being more valuable
Taking the value out of it, I personally think it's a fine swap. But Chaos Vs are easily my favorite Kobe, as much as I love the Grinches and all. It's the only model and colorway I'd own, if I could only own one. That said, taking present and potential (likely?) future value into consideration, it seems reasonable to me to trade Grinches for Chaos + $75-$100. Either way, because of my love of the Chaos, if I met someone who told me they did a straight-up trade, I would completely understand.

The unknown of when that OG pair is going to start to separate..... that's really it

i have og pairs I wear casually to this day I’ve never had separation. Maybe that’s for people who hoop all the time. I hoop In the 9/10 elite highs and even those not much after I broke my toes lol

a DS pair is likely to have separation issues compared to a pair thats been worn a few times or casually since it first released

Oh in that case... yea if they dont fit and you dont have the chaos already... go for it

Ended 2020 by paying resell for these... hate it, but I’m still happy! Good luck to the real ones copping Kobe’s in the future, I’m out.

3638D3AD-53DF-4F21-B492-6747FCBD2887.jpeg

I think I’ma get another pair. I wonder what belugas are going for 👀. Might add those to trade

edit: upon searching... found this.

smh at this dude switching the laces and still calling them ds
C00F4FAD-8692-4F1C-BCF7-08BA1AAAE0F4.png

Last edited:
Yeah cuz a pair of leggings gonna last 10 years like a pair of Sneakers :lol: :rolleyes
You can recoup what you paid for them Kobes, there's no resell market for leggings.
Also I didn't cop lol so
True. But still, spending that much on anything like this is nuts to a lot of people.
Also, you didn’t cop, so ... LOL
Mostly it just struck me as funny that someone would be incredulous about expensive leggings in a thread where dudes are dropping the same on plastic shoes that cost $6 to make :lol:

Man these stupid resellers seem to be playing the long game with the grinches. I'll keep waiting for the double, triple, and quadruple up...

Man these stupid resellers seem to be playing the long game with the grinches. I'll keep waiting for the double, triple, and quadruple up...

You mean the Lewi up

I hope StockX gets my pair soon. Price on 11.5 keeps going up and I’m wondering if the seller has had second thoughts

Vanessa gifted grinches to a lot of her friends. It was all posted on her Instagram stories and Gigi hadid was one of them

Is their any update on Vanessa
supposedly helping us get a pair?
Lol

it will prob be to locals

no wY any of us touching a pair not like she can make Nike go and mass produce then even though it would benefit them

Back
Top Bottom