NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

128B7FD4-E837-48BF-BD08-8303A0544E3E.jpeg

7BD8461B-7B52-4160-9E27-DAD3F75FF027.jpeg

Those BHMs are clean! But, like most predominantly White based sneakers, they definitely won’t age well. I think the upper material on the VI will actually accelerate the process.

I just want the Del Sols, and I’ll be good.

Finally shot my Grinches! If I were to keep only one, I'd undoubtedly choose the Xs. Nonetheless, I'm very happy to own them both.

VIs
Kobe VI Protro - Grinch.png

Xs with the Crimson VI laces :nthat:
Kobe X iD - Grinch.png

Kobe Grinch Set.png

I wish I was lucky enough to cop the grinch 6s. Stupid me thought these were gonna go on sale a decade ago. The 6's are my fav bball shoe. The X Elite ID's are a close second.

20191231_175003.jpg

I unds'd mine in January 2020 at the start of my Winter Rec League. This is a pic at the end of my post game workout.

20210118_212227.jpg

🤦🏻‍♂️ you should know i stay joking!!!

26FC87D4-2B9E-4525-BE04-1B0BDE90C1D3.jpeg

EVERYBODY JUST THROWS NUMBERS OUT NOBODY KNOWS ,STOCK NUMBERS FOR 11 STORES AND THEY ALL LOOK SIMILAR DFW FOLKS PARKS MALL IS THE GO TOO

AD06C3B7-6885-4BDC-969D-1ABD8ABB567A.jpeg

i hope all
true kobe fans
old kobe fans
new kobe fans
resellers
crybabies
everybody but that punk @spoonmanofthehour gets a pair!!! JUICEMAN IS GONNA TAKE CARE OF IT!!!!

those that im gonna help ill get with yall wed
I love you.

Can't remember who it was but I swear I saw a player wearing the chaos 6s on court yesterday during one of the games.

Those BHM 6s are meh.

not only that, they were supposed to be the finals version of the 6.. until the lakers got knocked out.

couple dudes in the league wore them years ago.

now they just PE'd them and slapped a BHM on the tongue. they're quite boring IMO.

I am so excited and shocked someone on GOAT accepted my lowball offer at $370. Never thought they would ship them or be authenticated. Happy to have these. I had 4 pairs back in the day and sold them all years ago. I remember going to Footlocker when they released, and everyone at Fairlane wanted the Lebron’s and I was the only one who wanted the Kobe’s. I went back in line 4 times before deciding I couldn’t afford another pair on my college budget haha. Never letting these ones go. Now I need to decide which laces to keep on them

Attachments

• 742F6259-BD9B-4810-8BCA-A7A36AB80D99.jpeg
    742F6259-BD9B-4810-8BCA-A7A36AB80D99.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 400
I am so excited and shocked someone on GOAT accepted my lowball offer at $370. Never thought they would ship them or be authenticated. Happy to have these. I had 4 pairs back in the day and sold them all years ago. I remember going to Footlocker when they released, and everyone at Fairlane wanted the Lebron’s and I was the only one who wanted the Kobe’s. I went back in line 4 times before deciding I couldn’t afford another pair on my college budget haha. Never letting these ones go. Now I need to decide which laces to keep on them
Nice. What sz?

Back
Top Bottom