NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I know this not the 7 thread and I don’t know if we getting a 7 protro but (I hope we do) regardless my question is do I buy the og 7 Christmas cheetah or wait to see if they give it the 6 protro grinch treatment. I was never able to get the orginal pair and every since that Tobias Harris 6 PE I want the Christmas 7 bad. Any suggestions ? Please insight

I know this not the 7 thread and I don’t know if we getting a 7 protro but (I hope we do) regardless my question is do I buy the og 7 Christmas cheetah or wait to see if they give it the 6 protro grinch treatment. I was never able to get the orginal pair and every since that Tobias Harris 6 PE I want the Christmas 7 bad. Any suggestions ? Please insight
I mean you usually get them ahead as far as these protros.... so I would say just get them now. My 7s are still good..... so DS 7s should be fine

I mean you usually get them ahead as far as these protros.... so I would say just get them now. My 7s are still good..... so DS 7s should be fine
Assuming we won’t see del sol or think pink until mid April I’ll go ahead make the move. Appreciate the advice. Thank you

Last edited:
Because it’s 2/24 Long Live Mamba!!!
image.jpg

Went out to LA from NYC for the Memorial Service last year. Didnt get tix although ticketmaster reached out to me(well my wife) to purchase them the day before. Nonetheless met up with fellow Kobe stans at a drafthouse in downtown LA and watched the service there. Def shed tears with Maroon 5 performing Memories.
20200224_080150.jpg
IMG_20200224_125319_033.jpg
20200224_100011.jpg

Last edited:
I bought the 7 cheetah Christmas from goat for $402(thought it was a good deal) I couldn’t help it after them 6 PE Tobias was wearing

Went out to LA from NYC for the Memorial Service last year. Didnt get tix although ticketmaster reached out to me(well my wife) to purchase them the day before. Nonetheless met up with fellow Kobe stans at a drafthouse in downtown LA and watched the service there. Def shed tears with Maroon 5 performing Memories.
20200224_080150.jpg
IMG_20200224_125319_033.jpg
20200224_100011.jpg

this t shirt is flames

I'm back and forth in wanting to get them especially with the pics lol. Was cleaning my red 9 elite lows and saw the bottoming out which of course I knew but immediately thought... ohhh i can have the 6s as a replacement whenever that time comes lol(another excuse to get them)

Last edited:
The shade of red looks more vibrant on the ASG 6 protro than the original, looking forward of grabbing 1 pair of these

Folks, definitely go up at LEAST a half size on these. Had to just sell the pair I got yesterday as an 11 was way to small for me. I could likely make a 12 work to be honest. These run NARROW.

Got the 2nd pair for 350AUD, should've waited for the prices to go down before I got a pair smh.

Attachments

• 0712ADDF-64FB-46A6-A4F8-39A90F636861.jpeg
    0712ADDF-64FB-46A6-A4F8-39A90F636861.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 783
Back
Top Bottom