NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

I actually scored on SNKRS. Miracles do happen
6E94895E-FF38-4214-AD3D-683FBC0DC510.jpeg 6E94895E-FF38-4214-AD3D-683FBC0DC510.jpeg

Remember when Forbes came out with a list of top selling shoes a couple of years ago and the Kobe line wasn't even top 5? But outlets, foot stores, were flooded by Kobes, and a lot of NBA players were wearing Kobes LOL!

One of the reasons I low key believe the possibility that Kobe really wanted out of Nike. I do believe Nike mess with Kobe's shoe sale numbers and they also give the best techs to the KD, Lebron, and Jordan lines.
Kobe got great tech in his line. I believe he was the first player to have a flyknit basketball shoe.

That’s nikes problem.. their other sigs and basketball shoes are horrible and have been so for the last 10 years no joke
The KD, PG, and Kyrie line are all weak. The only Nike basketball shoes I’ve really wanted were the Adapt BBs.

Honestly, it's in pretty bad taste from undefeated if it's not real. If it is, well then guess I'm waking up at 2am hawaii time for em. Good thing I'm off for Good Friday

Back
Top Bottom