NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Really don't believe the chatter that some of ya'll want StockX to go under. True there's plenty of other platforms but most all of them follow the same authentication processes. Can't show energy on one and then not put others under the same microscope.
Meh,
equal opportunity hater. Be it stockx goat or nike themselves i just want **** to be fixed.
Reselling in itself is not an issue as much as botting has become and shady practices that i cant help but to believe businesses at hand are in on need to stop. Once and if that happens everything is cool, sadly however i dont see that happening because it all translates into profit.

Heads up to my sz 11.5 crew... there's a seller on OU that recently posted a pair of prelude 6s.... joints are fake. His post is from the Washington state area

Del sol 6’s :nthat:
F2EF28A0-D92F-4D0F-88ED-4AF257F38675.jpeg

:rofl:
only have them on here because 1 they haven’t come in yet, and secondly to see if i can find a 12.5 before my disneyland trip if not then i’m rocking them. I already own 2 of them and i never liked these Electro oranges.
25173E48-B8D9-4A7C-BFBB-3C6B7F4EA34C.jpeg

These are some but to be fair there were a decent amount of users who would be more realistic in what they were offering, just not what I was looking for.

Attachments

• 8F9B713B-DB74-4F43-92D7-3B44279C5CAE.jpeg
    8F9B713B-DB74-4F43-92D7-3B44279C5CAE.jpeg
    58.9 KB · Views: 100
  • E8C492EF-7D77-4EA7-9813-F3A08749DEFC.jpeg
    E8C492EF-7D77-4EA7-9813-F3A08749DEFC.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 185
  • B33DBB5D-0C54-45A9-89EE-BC8C6C3FF559.jpeg
    B33DBB5D-0C54-45A9-89EE-BC8C6C3FF559.jpeg
    61.4 KB · Views: 186
These are some but to be fair there were a decent amount of users who would be more realistic in what they were offering, just not what I was looking for.

Holy **** :rofl:
Mans had the audacity to ask you to add $1,000 on top of the Travis 1s for his Clay 350v2s :rofl:

Trade Block might as well rename themselves to be: "Jay and Ye" because that's pretty much all the offers :lol:

Tried to find a local trade partner on FB Marketplace for a size 9 Mambacita, I offered Patent Bred 1s, Union Rattan 2s, Chicago Golf Lows, Red Thunder 4s and asked that he should at least add $300 in cash. Dude said he’ll only give $100 in cash... I don’t know what that dude was smoking, but ain’t no way I would accept that trade.

Tradeblock was similar where no one wanted to do a straight trade straight trade with a Supreme B/W Dunk Low SB even though it was on their wishlist.

Giving up, on to the next release... SMH :smh:

Last edited:
Tried to find a local trade partner on FB Marketplace for a size 9 Mambacita, I offered Patent Bred 1s, Union Rattan 2s, Chicago Golf Lows, Red Thunder 4s and asked that he should at least add $300 in cash. Dude said he’ll only give $100 in cash... I don’t know what that dude was smoking, but ain’t no way I would accept that trade.

Tradeblock was similar where no one wanted to do a straight trade straight trade with a Supreme B/W Dunk Low SB even though it was on their wishlist.

Giving up, on to the next release... SMH :smh:

I wouldn't take any of those sneakers over the Mambacitas either 🤷‍♂️

I wouldn't take any of those sneakers over the Mambacitas either 🤷‍♂️

I mean if people got them on their Tradeblock wishlist or SAID that they were interested in them… figured I’d shoot my shot because there ain’t no way I’m trading any of my current Kobe collection for the Mambacitas :lol:

Really don't believe the chatter that some of ya'll want StockX to go under. True there's plenty of other platforms but most all of them follow the same authentication processes. Can't show energy on one and then not put others under the same microscope.

Not thinking logically about things.

Need StockX & GOAT to both go.

StockX for all those damn fees.
GOAT because i refuse to believe them partnering with FTL has lead to some backdoor-ing. Even though they are better imo

That's not going to change reselling any. You'll just have even more people try to sell locally and then you would have to "authenticate" your own kicks. That geenie is already out the bottle as far as high quality fakes and resellers.

Not thinking logically about things.

That's not going to change reselling any. You'll just have even more people try to sell locally and then you would have to "authenticate" your own kicks. That geenie is already out the bottle as far as high quality fakes and resellers.
I'm good with being diligent and reviewing a pair of kicks myself. OU and Facebook MP are the only spots where an abundant of fakes are.. and in those listing you can clearly spot them by just the price they listing them for so that knocks those out... then the ones folks tryna pass off with higher prices... you gotta do the comparisons. Find another pair on ebay because the photos are provided and compare them. That's how I came to terms with the guy tryna sell fake prelude 6s on OU pricing them at 1k...he has now priced them to 750 smh

I'm good with being diligent and reviewing a pair of kicks myself. OU and Facebook MP are the only spots where an abundant of fakes are.. and in those listing you can clearly spot them by just the price they listing them for so that knocks those out... then the ones folks tryna pass off with higher prices... you gotta do the comparisons. Find another pair on ebay because the photos are provided and compare them. That's how I came to terms with the guy tryna sell fake prelude 6s on OU pricing them at 1k...he has now priced them to 750 smh

Bro, I really hope you don't believe that. :lol:

There's a reason that sneaker cons also added legit checking at many of them and non-traditional retail stores have been caught selling fakes.

Bro, I really hope you don't believe that. :lol:

There's a reason that sneaker cons also added legit checking at many of them and non-traditional retail stores have been caught selling fakes.
Ohhhh I should stated... for myself. I don't and have never shopped at sneaker events. I only use OU and FBMP because of kobes solely! I could care less about other sneaker fugazies. If it ain't Kobes... I'm getting whatever Im getting directly from Nike. So again... if they are there.. I'm doing as thorough a review. Plus those would be meet up purchases. Not even tryna do mail anymore after having my 1 swindled experience last year with the girls EYBLs.

Back
Top Bottom