NIKE KOBE VI PROTRO - 2021

Kobe was dunking on everyone in the 8's before he got injured. I like the shoe but the only thing that annoyed me was the tongue would always fall to the side and felt like cardboard. The insoles also squeaked. I hope they make the "amnesty that" pair that he wore against the mavs, especially since I was at that game.

Last edited:
What you finish with?
21, we killed them
0CF622E0-D128-40F7-B9F5-9BD085B32C54.png

17. He switched to crew socks at the half.
At least I still have my ankles b, your grandkids are gonna marvel at how you have literally no skin on your ankles.

That musta been a generational thing or sum crap, cause literally every single NBA player wears crews. Hell, don’t even get me started on Giannis, man wears straight soccer socks up to his knees.

Y'all really going in on socks lmfaoo. Y'all scared of feet? What's the consensus on ankle socks over crews and no shows?

21, we killed them
0CF622E0-D128-40F7-B9F5-9BD085B32C54.png

At least I still have my ankles b, your grandkids are gonna marvel at how you have literally no skin on your ankles.

That musta been a generational thing or sum crap, cause literally every single NBA player wears crews. Hell, don’t even get me started on Giannis, man wears straight soccer socks up to his knees.

can't show the nba logo on low cut socks

it's a marketing thing

Not sure if there’s an 8 thread but WE ****ING BACK

I'm about to go ham on the protro 8's. Every cw will be a must have. I loved 8's probably the most. Well those and the 6's for hooping. Only knock on the 8 was the tongue and how it kept digging into my ankles (low cut fam).

Back
Top Bottom