Nike Kyrie 5

I got through on SNKRS but somehow ordered the wrong size. My default size is set at 10, but the app had 10.5 in when I clicked purchase. :smh:

I was going so fast I couldn't do anything to correct it.

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

Attachments

• 875D3E64-F0A8-47D2-8A62-42B680B6FD21.jpeg
    875D3E64-F0A8-47D2-8A62-42B680B6FD21.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 57
  • 7D1138BF-9F75-43BA-81F3-B9F29DAC4971.jpeg
    7D1138BF-9F75-43BA-81F3-B9F29DAC4971.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 60
Hit on SNKRS and carted on FTL. But as I checked nike and saw that I got 'em, I got cart jacked on FTL before I could place my order.

I was going to break my "no more double up" rule when fate intervened and was like "nah fam, you're good."

Good for everyone who scored. L on SNKRS & FTL. Hoping for restock thought these would be easy. Ending 2018 with more L’s than 2017. Something has to be done one these apps next year man. Becoming harder and harder to be a sneaker head.

I got through on SNKRS but somehow ordered the wrong size. My default size is set at 10, but the app had 10.5 in when I clicked purchase. :smh:

I was going so fast I couldn't do anything to correct it.

Same thing happened to me! SNKRS glitchy. It was a full size smaller. Smh.

So does a footlocker order confirmation guarantees the shoe and does my VIP status make it easier for me to get shoes? I ask because I’ve had no issues winning raffles and getting orders on Footlocker...

So does a footlocker order confirmation guarantees the shoe and does my VIP status make it easier for me to get shoes? I ask because I’ve had no issues winning raffles and getting orders on Footlocker...
No. I’ve been cancelled by foot locker multiple times before. Never buy multiples either. That’s why if I got from Nike and foot locker I wouldn’t cancel my Nike order.

FTL online stated order not secure til you get shipping notice

No. I’ve been cancelled by foot locker multiple times before. Never buy multiples either. That’s why if I got from Nike and foot locker I wouldn’t cancel my Nike order.
Darn! I cancelled my Nike order! Hopefully I’ll get shipment info from footlocker later today...

Picked up my pair at FTL just now. Surprisingly I was able to use my $20 VIP coupon, so $120 out the door! I guess I got lucky, or the cashier was a new staff because the receipt clearly said "QS" too lol.

I want to call the local FTL and see if there were any leftover pairs but I doubt there will be any leftover sz. 12s.

Got my 2 pairs! Gotta go pick one up, and wait for the other in the mail. Can't wait to see how these look in person.

Back
Top Bottom