Nike Kyrie 5

Picked up a pair of the K5 Friends as well, but gah damn are they small smh. I wear an 8 in pretty much everything, had to go up to 8.5 and even those are still a little tighter than usual.

Picked up a pair of the K5 Friends as well, but gah damn are they small smh. I wear an 8 in pretty much everything, had to go up to 8.5 and even those are still a little tighter than usual.
Yo I hadda squeeze my foot in too trying it on . Honestly the other 5s I have went on fine but the friends feels smaller to me

the 6 looks cool, please I hope they add a little more cushion

zoom turbo sucked

I actually really liked the zoom turbo. Just enough to feel bouncy but still felt super quick - for reference, a shoe like the crazy explosive with full length boost was too mushy. but hey, to each their own.

I actually really liked the zoom turbo. Just enough to feel bouncy but still felt super quick - for reference, a shoe like the crazy explosive with full length boost was too mushy. but hey, to each their own.

Could have just been my pair. They felt OK the first few times then it was just flat. I always have aches after a good run in them...back, knees, everything

I probably just need more cushion for my Kyle Lowry body style lmao

Could have just been my pair. They felt OK the first few times then it was just flat. I always have aches after a good run in them...back, knees, everything

I probably just need more cushion for my Kyle Lowry body style lmao

lol yeah I feel you. I used to play in my '17 hyperdunks and I never had any knee or ankle pain. I know the react was pretty stiff so maybe the fit/traction helped in that regard. The first couple weeks running in the kyrie 5s my ankles and shins were killing me - which is weird because the zoom turbo felt bouncier than the react in the hyperdunks. I have a feeling it had a lot to do with adjusting to new cushion + the lackluster traction. I have a feeling for some reason since I feel so unstable in the kyries - like I'm gonna slip out 24/7 that my knees are working overtime? Idk. When it's raining or something and the courts are nice I have no leg pain in the kyries. Sucks cause I love playing in them and I love how they look.

1E399E5A-6FBB-4A2D-9D66-D5750EC89951.jpeg
Wow they really spoiling us with yet another black upper!!!! :frown:

Wow!!!
They have released nothing like that yet.
Most in your face pair so far has been mamba Mentality.. could say Rokit but to me the Rokit is a different shoe.

Back
Top Bottom