Nike Kyrie 5

Who taking these spongebobs to the hardwood?
Me.

I copped the Bob's, Pat's and squids. Planning to hoop in all of em. My pool of hoop kicks is huge though. So I'll probs just get them on the court once or twice. They'll last forever. Wear em randomly casual.

Last edited:
I’m glad everyone enjoyed this release. Spongebob was a little after my cartoon days. I grew up on doug, rugrats, catdog, angry beavers etc.
I'm in for some Chucky Finster boys. Some wild purple Phil n Lil joints would be litty.

Angry beavers would be saucing.

Need some Chowder or tiny toon gear next.

Copped for me an my son!!
20190810_220452.jpg

I’m glad everyone enjoyed this release. Spongebob was a little after my cartoon days. I grew up on doug, rugrats, catdog, angry beavers etc.
Yeah i was in high school at that time i was on Cartoon network/ adultswim my sister liked Spongebob though

Spongebob from the first seasons to the first movie is one of the best cartoons. Then after that it kinda went downhill

Was able to hit Niketown in Midtown yesterday, they had all the kicks on display (except the Mr. Krabs, sign said sold out). Was able to get the Squidward pair no problem in my size. I went to a few other Footlockers, and they still had them on display. So for those who are looking or missed out, you might have to go to the physical stores, lol. I also got the yellow hoody too.

I understand this man has a business to run but I think it’s messed up to flip little kids sizes

Let them little kids enjoy those for retail

E9D93BB4-EDAF-4F85-8EEF-27F010DC5AD8.png

That's some clown ish. A lot of these resellers are scumbags.

C90CF679-A8B9-4EE0-8B30-02F18CAE2FFD.jpeg
B5EFCF57-86B0-4FB0-B10C-691F086596BD.jpeg
Footlocker blessed me with the choice of picking 1 out the pack so I picked the Patrick’s best pair in the pack imo

Back
Top Bottom