Nike Kyrie 5

FA774966-7D50-4650-A234-18AFA26F5868.jpeg

I knew somebody was gonna come in here and cape for that man sooner or later lol

I’m not trying to stop nobody from doing it but I just think it’s foul to resell little kids shoes
I’m not defending him in particular. A market is a market. Kids parents are buying the kicks for em anyway for the most part.

those that got in store, did they all shirts there too? Anyone see squidward shirt in store?

Got my SB tee in from NDC. The graphic is dope, but it runs big. I ordered a Small, but it fits like a medium.

In other news, my Patricks from FTL shipped. However, they’ll be delivered next Monday. If I like them, I’ll go after the Squidwards.

7806C0F6-4CE4-468B-9BCA-7EEDF4EA5586.jpeg
Had to grab the shirt too, I was surprised I managed to double up on Bobs,Mr Krabs and Sandy shoes and tripled up on Squidward and Patrick's all shoes for retail which is always nice lol in the vault the double and triples go lmfao

7806C0F6-4CE4-468B-9BCA-7EEDF4EA5586.jpeg
Had to grab the shirt too, I was surprised I managed to double up on Bobs,Mr Krabs and Sandy shoes and tripled up on Squidward and Patrick's all shoes for retail which is always nice lol in the vault the double and triples go lmfao

Is that Squidward tee labeled with “Athletic Fit” or is it loose like the SB shirt too?

Is that shirt from footlocker? If so can you send pic of barcode, wanna go place an in store order lol

Getting these on is not fun had to watch a YouTube video on how to unlace these. Also the zoom I can't feel from trying them on. Feel more kyrie 3 concrete hard than kyrie 4 soft right now. Does it soften up?

Getting these on is not fun had to watch a YouTube video on how to unlace these. Also the zoom I can't feel from trying them on. Feel more kyrie 3 concrete hard than kyrie 4 soft right now. Does it soften up?

Not mine, took em back

Back
Top Bottom