Nike Kyrie 7

I didn't get access. Twitter has links to them individually for tomorrow so I don't understand this mystery box release

I got access and copped. Kinda disappointed they actually tell you the colorway already tho. I was gonna hold off on opening my pair until Xmas, lol

I got access and copped. Kinda disappointed they actually tell you the colorway already tho. I was gonna hold off on opening my pair until Xmas, lol

Did you get a different colorway description when you were selecting a size for your access?

I got the red one
0C4C4D3A-0217-4E6D-A986-38419237687A.jpeg

Had access but didn’t bother. Would only want sound waves which could double as a Christmas shoe

Hendrix aka "Creator" releases tomorrow. Just a mashup of the film/art/music/sports pairs.

Pass...want those WT5s tomorrow.

Did you get a different colorway description when you were selecting a size for your access?

I got the red one
0C4C4D3A-0217-4E6D-A986-38419237687A.jpeg
I didn’t see the color description initially but when I look at the confirmation it says expressions. Which I’m cool with. That was my 2nd favorite after the fx pair
2034B7D6-4CAC-4604-A213-6E8AE3510F0D.png

They had the Hendrix pair up on Snkrroom and sneaker politics today too. I’m already 2 deep into the Kyrie 7 🤦🏾‍♂️

Waiting for Rakuten to jump to 10% before I order lol

Just curious... did the Kyrie 5 NBY ever have a Gold Flytrap or lace cover?

I held the sisterhood 7's today in hand. Cheapest feeling and looking Kyrie ever. They cut corners wherever it was possible.
Disappointing

Smh.

Not really surprising. Kyrie line never really felt premium at all, minus maybe an occasional colorway or two. I’m a huge fan of the 6’s, so if these are really similar but maybe just a tad lighter that would be perfect for me. Curious to hear what people say about em in the performance reviews.

I’m sure I’ll cop a pair, just waiting on discounts of course.

Back
Top Bottom