Nike Kyrie 7

Liking this red lace swap on the rayguns.
C25F9EFD-612F-4057-89C4-B13B11C2759E.jpeg

"Acrylic Leather Paint" flat black or semi-gloss? (Apologies, haven't done much custom work at all)

Regular semi-gloss, got it. Thanks man, I appreciate it!

I'll report back when they come in and post pics (as long as I don't screw up) :lol:

Can anyone compare these to BB NXT and/or Cosmic Unity for hoops? I’m a bit worried about heel impact after I had a deep bruise in Kobe 5 on a landing...

Can anyone compare these to BB NXT and/or Cosmic Unity for hoops? I’m a bit worried about heel impact after I had a deep bruise in Kobe 5 on a landing...
If you want heel impact protection these aren't it. Forefoot zoom feels really good but not much going on in the heel. Very much a guard shoe.

The BB are probably the only shoe that can rival the Lebron 18 cushioning. What you gain in cushioning on this shoe you lose in stability though. Not an ideal shifty player shoe.

Everything I've read on the Unity is that it's a solid all around performer, just sits on the bulky heavy side. If you've seen the dismantling pictures you sit really low to the ground. Reminds me of the Why Not 1 where you were really low like a guard setup but still had full length zoom.

I’ve like the Unity after three weeks of runs but the bulk has me still searching. The powerstep insoles I use might help in the Kyrie, thinking of trying Rayguns if Nike allows discount. Also going to try out the GT.

Back
Top Bottom