Nike Kyrie 8

Was browsing the Nike app, have y’all seen these tennis shoes? Kyrie vibes yea? Idk if this is a new shoe or been out for a minute

CBEC2583-3892-4ADE-AA68-B23ECD3B21F5.png

Vs

1661964908373.png

Digging these for sure 🔥 definitely an upgrade over the ♾
I thought the infinity’s were just okay- both aesthetically and on court performance. Probably would’ve liked them more if they ran TTS but I think they ran 0.5 small, so my true size wasn’t made
The Asian EP model fit true to size and aren’t built like slivers in the forefoot

If these carry the lineage of older Kyrie's - lightweight, court feel and killer traction - and then you add a strobel or a zoom bag on top. The potential is insane for shift/quick guards.

It'll be interesting to see if he extends his contract -- he seems like a dude who would want his own brand.

If these carry the lineage of older Kyrie's - lightweight, court feel and killer traction - and then you add a strobel or a zoom bag on top. The potential is insane for shift/quick guards.

It'll be interesting to see if he extends his contract -- he seems like a dude who would want his own brand.

:lol: I doubt it’s up to him unless he goes crazy first half of the season.

Must be nice to be able to ignore politics.

I think you missed my point. It's not about ignoring politics.

My point is you can have an opinion and regardless of how absurd it is you will have thousands (and millions) of people agreeing with you. This does NOT make you right or wrong, it just means you found like-minded people. This generation has made it easy to go on online platforms and find people that agree with how you think. We are so divided as a society and it's by design. These political clowns in power don't give a crap about any of us and are trying to pin us against each other so they stay in power longer. Having an opinion on something shouldn't put you in a category or part of a certain group but that's the default attack on someone when their opinion is opposite of yours. It's getting really old and very childish.

At the end of the day.. this is a thread about kyrie and his shoes. If people hate his opinion on stuff that much then why even buy his product or participate in discussions about it?

A small joke turned into a diatribe 😂😂😂

If you’re that butt-hurt just ignore the comments lol, really ain’t that serious.

Back
Top Bottom