Nike Kyrie III

The downside of living in paradise :rofl:
Didn’t even bother to campout since they were getting about 18 pairs.
I’m happy with the OGs
CoVUXxYUMAAW-JC.jpg

Footlocker Hawaii. They always get late shipments

Easily 20 by the time they finally opened. If you weren't there by 6:30, you were pretty much getting scraps or nothing at all
Thanks for the info. Good to know for future drops. I lucked out and got a pair via SNKRS, but was thinking about getting another. Good thing I didn't try.

$64?!?!?! wow thx for the info fam. I wasn't thinking on getting a 2nd pair but for that price I'm copping...

Is there anyway to order off the UK site and have it delivered to the US?

Yes use forwarder company. Seems like Nike UK accepts us credit card, you just have to keep trying, it took me an hour to place first order then just 5 mins later to place a second one. So far still no shipping confirmation though. will keep y'all updated.

My size UK 12 keeps popping back up as in stock but whenever I place order I get same error message online, or out of stock message on the sneakrs app!!
Annoying as hell.

My size UK 12 keeps popping back up as in stock but whenever I place order I get same error message online, or out of stock message on the sneakrs app!!
Annoying as hell.

Yeah just have to keep trying, took me an hour to be able to place an order. Try clearing cache too.

Back
Top Bottom