Nike launches a sneaker subscription service for kids

Nike announced Monday that it is debuting Nike Adventure Club, a sneaker subscription for kids ages two through 10. Nike will offer parents three options for their kids: four pairs of sneakers a year for $20 a month, six pairs for $30 a month or 12 pairs for $50 a month. Parents and kids will be able to choose from a selection of around 100 sneakers.

"This is probably one of the best examples of a major brand taking the attributes of a [direct-to-consumer] digital brand" and linking it to its broader strategy, said Bryan Gildenberg, chief knowledge officer at Kantar Consulting.

Nike is targeting time-strapped parents in the suburbs and rural areas who don't live near a shoe store with the program. The company says that dragging young kids to a store every few months to try on sneakers that they will quickly outgrow can frustrate parents. Shopping for kids' shoes online also brings sizing issues and return hassles, the company says.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/12/business/nike-sneaker-subscription/index.html

How would ya'll feel if the brands started doing this? Would ya'll try it out?

Do they have to return them or something?

If not this is good for parents who stress about getting their kids brand name shoes

Nah, they keep them. I imagine they don't get to choose the choose. Just like any other delivery service, they just send you something rndom

id do it just on the strength
of my kid having virtually a fresh pair of coke white af1's on rotation constantly
id only get coke whites

Chicks with small feet will eat on this.

I’m sure they will somehow verify the age of the child but there’s also workarounds like using relatives. You also need to take into account kids who grow quickly.

I’m sure they will somehow verify the age of the child but there’s also workarounds like using relatives. You also need to take into account kids who grow quickly.
theres a limited selection
so more than likely they dont care
gonna be a bunch of regular shoes
very little "heat" as they like to say

DyaHfgGX4AA8Prt

No way they can verify age, this the Internet

Original copy of the birth certificate. While you’re going to say that’s OD, I wouldn’t want my company to get scammed and if someone had a problem with that then deal with it.

This is crazy.

Netflix started this back in the mid 2000s and it had been a slow cook but now we can subscribe to shoes and order sugar cookies at midnight?

Don’t even need to leave our house but can get everything we ‘need’ with little to no human interaction

I dunno man

Hmm idea is interesting, but kids 2-10 are going to grow out of them fairly quickly. Also what kind of shoe selection is there? Doesnt seem worth it to me for how young they are

This is crazy.

Netflix started this back in the mid 2000s and it had been a slow cook but now we can subscribe to shoes and order sugar cookies at midnight?

Don’t even need to leave our house but can get everything we ‘need’ with little to no human interaction

I dunno man
Prob best to stay at home as much as possible with all these Trump inspired White supremacists running around shooting up public places.

Back
Top Bottom