Nike Lebron 17

These are probably my favorite double-digit LeBrons

MTAA
LeBron 17 - More Than An Athlete.png

The colorway s could’ve been better. But yes the 17 was/is a dope one. Them hello commander PE’s and the Sunday white Laker PE that he wore for the home opener. Sheesh.

The Flyknit/BattleKnit upper or whatever it's called attracted me to this signature. However, it was really the colorways that SOLD me on these!

- Swackhammers
- Red Carpets
- Arenas
- Monstars
- MTAAs
- I Promise

They just buffed the court at my gym, forgot to take pics of the sneaks on court but the past two sessions the 17s have been my go to, Courage pair in particular (hence me mentioning the court being buffed, solid outsoles don’t have much traction unless court is pristine).

Love playing in these though, I usually go with the Win/Wins or the Command Force color ways cause translucent >> solid in this instance.

IMG_0992.jpeg
IMG_0993.jpeg
IMG_0994.jpeg

Copped a pair of the What The EP for under retail….seeing a different product number on GOAT from regular 17s.

What is the EP all about?

Last edited:
Copped a pair of the What The EP for under retail….seeing a different on GOAT from regular 17s.

What is the EP all about?
It's the version released to asian markets, it's a more wide base with a more durable outsole (XDR) since internationally people play more outdoors than indoors (I think).

^Thanks

Noticed GOAT shows both pairs with the slightly different product numbers in my “owns” list 🤷🏻‍♂️

They just buffed the court at my gym, forgot to take pics of the sneaks on court but the past two sessions the 17s have been my go to, Courage pair in particular (hence me mentioning the court being buffed, solid outsoles don’t have much traction unless court is pristine).

Love playing in these though, I usually go with the Win/Wins or the Command Force color ways cause translucent >> solid in this instance.

IMG_0992.jpeg
IMG_0993.jpeg
IMG_0994.jpeg
forgot about these, so dope :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom