Nike Lebron 17

I love the icy soles. Now that I use sole bright i dont worry about yellowing either.

I think for some, yellowing isn't the issue, clear soles (from Nike atleast) aren't that great to play in.

Is that really forefoot zoom? Why is there foam on the medial side of the forefoot? What kind of foam is used around the air bag or bags?

I thought the same thing, maybe they'll implement React. They've done the React + Zoom combo with the last 2 KD models so far.

I think for some, yellowing isn't the issue, clear soles (from Nike atleast) aren't that great to play in.

I thought the same thing, maybe they'll implement React. They've done the React + Zoom combo with the last 2 KD models so far.

While we're at it, the 720 bubble does NOT look like what LeBron is wearing on page one, either.

This. The fakes are usually slightly off on the shape and tech/sole. But give a good impression.
I hope they saw something different than what we’ve seen, because I didn’t get the impression there was a full length 270 air bag from the leaked images..

In for a black / gold pair

300.gif

It's from a part in the prince movie purple rain and it's funny to see that cartoon do it
SomberPointlessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

i need to know what cartoon that is now so i can find out if that's what they're copying lol

When have Lebron’s not been bulky

U right, but the designs have been a bit on the sleek/stylish side the past few years. The 17's just look like straight up moon boots lol.

Don't think they're bad tho. I'd consider copping if I were looking for a shoe strictly for balling and not for casual wear.

The articulated outsole/pods scare me in terms of stability. I understand it mimics the balls on our feet but wouldn't a flat sole feel more stable?

I've never paid attention to the LeBron line since the LeBron 2's, mainly because the Kobe line was more suited to my game (guard/explosive). I'd say the Durant line is the happy medium between the 2.

Got ya. Well then hopefully we get 2 lakers colorways cuz im hoping for clear soles.

Now correct me if I'm way off base here - but I think what confuses me a bit about hearing the possibility of 270 or 720 being a part of the set-up is that the 270/720 were supposedly more for lifestyle/NSW rather than for performance.

Now correct me if I'm way off base here - but I think what confuses me a bit about hearing the possibility of 270 or 720 being a part of the set-up is that the 270/720 were supposedly more for lifestyle/NSW rather than for performance.
I think initially they were designed for casual use, but they’ve engineered it for performance.. I remember reading last year that there was supposed to be a performance basketball shoe with the 720 air bag.. But haven’t seen anything yet..

Back
Top Bottom