Nike Lebron 17

Screenshot_20200623-095346_Nike.jpg
Tell em your name Karen and you gonna call the CEO on him if he don't apply that discount.
15264009929665.jpg

Completely forgot about this drop. Woke up and SNKRS had my size 13 but i was driving and couldn't pull the trigger. I get to work and they're gone. Go to FTL and sign in add a 13 to cart but its sold out. Finishline got a 13 and I sign in and go back to the Lebron page and now the 13 is gone :ohwell:

Gonna keep refreshing throughout the day to see if one pops up but damn talk about bad luck today.

Got lucky on Footlocker! Looks like some people were cart hogging lol

The same happened to me. I was in the car sick about my local house of hoops being closed due to a computer system issue. 13 added to cart and I checked out. I got the order confirmation with all numbers so hopefully I am in the clear. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Hmm seems sz 13 graffiti have Dried up completely

Such a frustrating size to wear. Either a lot of people wear 13 or they don't make much of it. If they made 12.5 and 13.5 available in store, I wonder how many would opt to get those sizes as they may be closer to their real size.

Such a frustrating size to wear. Either a lot of people wear 13 or they don't make much of it. If they made 12.5 and 13.5 available in store, I wonder how many would opt to get those sizes as they may be closer to their real size.
I’d buy 12.5,my real size. Anything bigger then 13 my foot swims in

I'd be broke if I wore a size 13...so many releases have stopped at 13, leaving me twiddling my thumbs with my size 14.

Back
Top Bottom