Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Attachments

• CE283EFD-2395-42D7-95E4-A5416114B560.jpeg
    CE283EFD-2395-42D7-95E4-A5416114B560.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 702
:lol:

Love the AJ 13 model, hate the trash way they retro them. OGs were cool, but now they are trash.

i like the blackcat ver. i wanted those but they sold better than i though they would so me, i have plenty of 12s to make up for that one pair though, i was gonna rock those to see BP with a whole outfit dedicated to BP, instead i wore my LB16 WTT which were just as appropriate, also wore those to see Lion King :lol: :rofl:

If you like these, you wear G/S sizes...

NToweG will be waiting for the 19's...

That forbidden city colorway is the one so far

hope it's the preheat

Yeah that one remains dope. Those have to drop either for black friday or closer to christmas. This new colorway is just horrific. Just like the oreo colorway on the 17s. Looking forward to the Forbidden City ones bigtime though.

And the poster who said the AJ 13’s we’re trash, Niketalk might have to redirect you to Reebok.com.:rolleyes
Yes, that is me. The 13 retro IS trash. Just goes to show you never owned an OG 13. If you did, you wouldn’t make such a dumb comment. They don’t retro the 13 the same AT ALL. Tell me that black/yellow Melo 13 is good. :lol:

I thought it was just the upper clashing with the heel area where they join but every individual part of this shoe lacks cohesion.

Too bad that Petrie interview is over, otherwise I would have asked what's up with that 18 design.

Yes, that is me. The 13 retro IS trash. Just goes to show you never owned an OG 13. If you did, you wouldn’t make such a dumb comment. They don’t retro the 13 the same AT ALL. Tell me that black/yellow Melo 13 is good. :lol:

I actually did and do have an OG pair of 13’s, but I’ve never worn them so I couldn’t tell you the difference between the OG and retro pairs.

Also the design of the 13’s makes almost any two colors on the shoe look good, similar to the 12’s.

Red/Black, Blue/Black, Purple/Black, Purple/White...

Get it, it really doesn’t matter the two colors. It only matters if that person likes the colors.

And yes, the black/yellow Melo pair does look good. Just like the black/yellow 12’s looks good.

Moving forward, keep your “Dumb”comments to yourself.

And mods, “I love Nike’s air bubbles”! :rofl:

I actually did and do have an OG pair of 13’s, but I’ve never worn them so I couldn’t tell you the difference between the OG and retro pairs.

And yes, the black/yellow Melo pair does look good. Just like the black/yellow 12’s looks good.
You have OG’s but can’t tell the difference? :lol:

And I didn’t mean just color scheme on the Melo’s, that is fine. You’re not the sharpest tool in the shed. Another NTer I gotta block. Welcome to the club. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom