Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Forbidden City/Empire Jade pair for me, assuming they're not limited.

Quick turn on the shoe I see on here now :lol:

Last edited:
That's what I'm talking about. That tattoo is wack AF. Why put that dumb stuff on the shoes.
You're asking why a player that puts a phrase(one of the inspirations of his career)/a well know nickname of his that he values enough to put on his body permanently, on his shoes? It's like asking why MJ would put "Black Cat" or "His Airness" on his own shoe.
si_cover_lebron-e1487176174981.jpg

And I'm like 99% sure he got that tattoo in high school as a teenager. You're telling me you made the best decisions in high school when your brain was still developing?

You're asking why a player that puts a phrase(one of the inspirations of his career)/a well know nickname of his that he values enough to put on his body permanently, on his shoes? It's like asking why MJ would put "Black Cat" or "His Airness" on his own shoe.
si_cover_lebron-e1487176174981.jpg

And I'm like 99% sure he got that tattoo in high school as a teenager. You're telling me you made the best decisions in high school when your brain was still developing?
Yeah he did in Vegas. And we made them without the amount of attention he was getting...

LA by days have grown on me, wouldn't mind a pair if they end up hitting a discount.

Nothing was ever there for men. The GS was there early (or at least the 'add to cart button popped up at like 9:30), the mens was never there early, and as dude said, loaded OOS.

Nothing was ever there for men. The GS was there early (or at least the 'add to cart button popped up at like 9:30), the mens was never there early, and as dude said, loaded OOS.
sorry but what do guys mean by loaded out of stock? its still showing the sizes available

Back
Top Bottom