Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

1603286828227.png

Nike and Bron doubling down on the China love, despite the recent Hong Kong stuff??? :smh:

Kind of want...

The only thing I hate is that white sole :smh:

Colorblocking is a lot better than that other black and white one.

I can't wait for some dope pairs to release that don't have white soles. I'm not big on them getting dirty after one wear.

I swear I feel like I'm the only one who notices this.
More shoes than ever are dropping with white soles.
Look at the AJ 34's. ALL desired COLORWAYS were white on the bottom.
I like the "clean look" to last as long as it can. White bottoms dont help that.

I like the "clean look" to last as long as it can. White bottoms dont help that.
Any sneakers that have white bottoms turn into my gym beaters real quick.

Agreed NToweG NToweG , sadly it's not in the best interests of these sneaker companies to have shoes stay 'fresh' for long periods of time. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hence the overuse of clear soles and white soles.

Agreed NToweG NToweG , sadly it's not in the best interests of these sneaker companies to have shoes stay 'fresh' for long periods of time. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Hence the overuse of clear soles and white soles.

Exactly why I like the solar red 8s so much.

This is an used pair.
Clean look last for years to come.
Easy to up keep on maintenance.
Doesn't have dirt spots all throughout the bottom.
Screenshot_20201022-150349_eBay.jpg

Give me a wet towel and some filler insoles(for creasing). These puppies will look as good as VNDS or "tried on in the house"...😉

When will these black & white for release?
Nike-LeBron-18-Black-White-Release-Info.jpg
This is what I’d like to know also.

For on court beaters, black shoe with a black outsole is perfect for me. This is such a basic color way that I hope it’s not a PE. Obviously not a retail purchase, but $100-120 I’m definitely in for a pair

Exactly why I like the solar red 8s so much.

This is an used pair.
Clean look last for years to come.
Easy to up keep on maintenance.
Doesn't have dirt spots all throughout the bottom.
Screenshot_20201022-150349_eBay.jpg

Give me a wet towel and some filler insoles(for creasing). These puppies will look as good as VNDS or "tried on in the house"...😉
Scored a pair of these DS for a great price....fit too tight for my TTS though...

Forgot the Lakers cw dropped today.

Really like them but, I got the James Gang coming in next week, so I'll hold off copping them for now, until the hit discount or a nice cashback from Rakuten on one of the online retailers pops up.

Really like them but, I got the James Gang coming in next week, so I'll hold off copping them for now, until the hit discount or a nice cashback from Rakuten on one of the online retailers pops up.
Just wait til discount

Where did they release? I see Hibbetts got em but they sold out

Back
Top Bottom