Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Jades dropped quite a bit on stockx. For those who own both jades and reflections, how much bigger do the jades run? Cause I went up half a size on the reflections.

They have? Going to keep an eye on that. Only 18 colorway i want.

How low do these have to go for you guys to purchase a pair? Trying to see how low the Lakers end up going and when I should buy them.

Whatever you feel comfortable paying bro.

Me personally I’m in no rush since I’d mostly use them for hoop and most gyms around me are still closed. If I can find a GR pair around $100-120 I’ll pull the trigger now and just keep em on ice

How low do these have to go for you guys to purchase a pair? Trying to see how low the Lakers end up going and when I should buy them.
They'll definitely hit 150-160. You're just waiting for a 20-25% code after discount eligibility happens.

If you're even more patient you'll probably get them under 130. The oreo 17s were going for 110 in January on ndc. It's a very plain Lakers cw and all the sites have them.

Got lucky on my Reflections pair at an outlet for $160. Still too much since I know lebrons will be half off in 6 months but for that colorway I guess it’s good (retail $225). As of now, these are my favorite Nike shoes on court - court feel is nada but traction, cushioning, transition are all great.
04F09D5E-BA39-47BB-8AF6-D746470AE3A9.jpeg

if you’re jonesing for the Lakers pair now, I can throw you an oop to get em for 160

I'm willing to be patient since the consensus is it will go lower. I just want a pair because I'm a Laker fan and this was the model that came out when they won their chip. Wouldn't mind trying them out on court as well, but I'm in no rush.

Thanks for the offer. Appreciate you looking out.

No prob at all. These will def go lower. I think you would have great luck in low balling cats on flea bay for GR‘s they’re desperate to move.

I see the Uptempo 17’s are at some outlets for $109, clearance stores might have them a little lower than that.. a few of the less popular colorways can be found in small or larger sizes on NDC around the same price. Might be lucky and come up on a code to bring them to sub-$100 price point, but don’t except these shoes to be readily available under $100 for most people.

I remember paying $80 for a couple pairs of 8v1s 9-10 years ago. I hope they GR retro the breds. Need more deals like that.

Whatever you feel comfortable paying bro.

Me personally I’m in no rush since I’d mostly use them for hoop and most gyms around me are still closed. If I can find a GR pair around $100-120 I’ll pull the trigger now and just keep em on ice

No rush here either. The gyms around here were going let us start shooting by yourself with a mask on. One person per a half court. But with the temp dipping and cases spiking, that’s been tabled. At this point no idea when we’ll being playing again. As long as the only shoes available aren’t white knit and translucent traction, I can wait this thing out for cheap as possible.

I remember paying $80 for a couple pairs of 8v1s 9-10 years ago. I hope they GR retro the breds. Need more deals like that.
I’m with you on this 100%. But in this climate where EVERY retro is flying, we will never see those deals again.

Need a release date

- Actually I think these are dropping soon. There‘s an Asian site seller that has em ready to ship

Back
Top Bottom